Explanation

Before I tell you when this story takes place in watch the YouTube video above first to show you where I got this inspiration from.

Anyway this did give me an idea WHAT if siren head was in Jurassic park?

The scenario will take place in the Jurassic park movie(why not the book you ask? Because 1. The book has a darker tone to it. And 2. The book has alot of FREAKING chapters! From what I heard it take a couple of days to read! And 3. I don't have the book. And 4. I have watched the movie since I was a young kid watching it on vhs and I still watch the movie to this day so I know the movie more than the book.) It will have the same storyline as the movie did just with a couple of changes.

And siren head will somehow be on isla nublar and not just have a taste for human's but also adapted to have a taste for dinosaurs. And it's 2 siren head's will be a tad bit bigger to eat some of the smaller dinosaurs like gallimimus and the velociraptor's. Plus I think it could just use it's big skeleton like hands and just rip and tear(no doom reference) a dinosaurs flesh off and eat it in my opinion.

Author's note(A/N)

(Characters thoughts)

I will be adding one more raptor to the story.

Oh and this is my first fanfic!