Chapter 11

I'm just gonna skip to the first day of school for them. There wasn't much left for me to do. Anyway, enjoy. WARNING. Long chapter +1300 words.

...................................................................................................................

Today was a new start. I had to wake everyone early enough to leave on time. Monoma was helping me take Akina to school. Ayame and Mosuke were walking to school with Haruhi. I waved goodbye at Akina.

"Can't believe she's in 4th grade."

Monoma patted my shoulder. "She'll be fine. Now we gotta get going."

I nodded and we started walking towards U.A.

"So, what class are you in?"

He wanted to surprise me for the first day. "Class 1-B."

I clapped my hands. "You got into the hero course?! That's fantastic!"

He sighed in disappointment. "I didn't get class 1-a though."

"Who cares! If you want to be in class 1-A, show them why you should."

He smiled and nodded. "You're right!"

"Just make some friends today! I'll see you at lunch or after school?"

"Probably at lunch."

I nodded. He paled as the school came into view. I patted his shoulder in reinsurance.

"You'll be okay."

He gave a slight nod. I could see he w as still nervous. As we walked through the gates, I heard the kids muttering.

"Who are those two?"

"I remember seeing him but not her."

I gave a huff and patted his shoulder again. "Have fun."

I started walking towards the principal's office. He raced after me.

"Please don't leave me here with people."

"Oh, you'll be fine. Go make friends. Show class 1-A what's up. I'll see you at lunch."

He sighed and I walked away. Everyone was staring at me as I walked. It was strange and weird. I hugged myself and rubbed my arms.

I nearly ran the rest of the way when I saw the door. I knocked three times and heard a come in. I opened to see Nezu and a guy with blond hair that looked sickish.

"Ah, Aki."

"Hello sir. I was wondering where the library is?"

"Yes yes, come in. This is Toshinori Yagi." Toshinori? I feel like I know that name.

"Wait, as in All Might? That Toshinori Yagi?"

They both looked at me. Nezu wasn't surprised but Yagi was shocked.

"How did you know that?"

"I don't remember sir. I just knew. I think my mom mentioned it or something?"

"Your mother?"

I nodded. Yagi got out of his shock.

"Please don't tell."

"I won't though I do have a question. Are you still the number one here?"

"Um... I believe so."

"Thank you. I'm just learning the hero world again."

He nodded.

"Can you show Miss Aki the library." Nezu asked Toshinori.

"Sure." He stood and coughed up blood.