Chapter 2

Brady's POV

As I walked into dance I felt dizzy, as if the world was spinning around getting faster and faster. I went to sit down on the bench but before I could I felt myself falling further, and further then black.......

I woke up with everyone surrounding me, and my mother sat up in the viewing area glaring at me.

L-He's awake!
G-Brady are you ok?
B-Y..yeah I'm fine.....
H-Are you sure? Your burning up!
B-Oh no I'm fine.....just tired from dance?
L-Dance hasn't started yet
B-Oh yeah right...... well I'm fine come on let's just start dance now!

I walk into studio B and start stretching.  My head was still spinning but I had to dance through it.

"The pain will be much worse later"

This thought haunted me all day.....  I felt pressured to do great so I won't be punished even more, but the thought kept distracting me and I couldn't do the simplest things!

In this weeks group dance broken hearts I kept doing he pirouettes wrong and I glanced up and my mother was glaring at me.

Great, I'll never get to live until tomorrow after this

I was looking for ways out, something to help me just for tonight. But nothing I had was working, the group dance was drawing to a close and I was frantically looking for ideas. But in the end I just had to suck it up and deal with it....

I got in the after dance and didn't say a thing. My mom however, did.

T-You have been a disgrace and you will regret it

I was this close to jumping out the car right there and then

The car ride home felt like forever. Thinking of all the ways she would attack me it felt like years. But liyyle did i know i did not know what was ahead of me, and it was not good.........

A/n hope you like this chapter! Sorry i know its alittle short but im going to post again tomorrow :)