Location 4 - Unexpected Change of Faith

3rd Person's POV

This day was their last day of vacation, both groups were having fun before they go back to reality but as time is ticking. their life is about to change. 

It's time.

- Earth S1 -

"Uwian na! Hon! Tara na anjan na si Kuya Yuri!" Stell calling all his friends. They are now on their way to go back.

Everyone is on the Van now, Josh sitting in front with the driver, Stell and Sejun in the middle with their bags, and Justin and Ken at the back part. Ken fell asleep as soon as they started to drove off the way. 

- Earth B9

"Off we go!" Josh will be driving their way. 

Stell's on the drive seat while Sejun, Ken and Justin on the back.

Two worlds at peace, but since people are not contented on what they've got the universe will step in to do some works.  

- Earth S1 & B9 -

It's getting dark in the road, the car lights are starting to glow up the streets. Aside from the drivers from these two worlds, the rest are sleeping. Everything is just how it was, they passed by people outside waiting for the beautiful scene which happens every 20 years. A beautiful scene that will cause disaster. As the Earth blocks some of the light travelling from the sun to the moon, the moon starts to appear slightly darker. 

- Earth S1 -

JUSTIN's POV

Naalipungatan ako, pagtingin ko sa labas nasa byahe pa rin kami. Pero ang daming tao sa labas. Some of them are looking up in the sky taking photos.

Ang ganda! May eclipse pala.

Gigisingin ko sana sila kaso ang sarap ng tulog nila.

"Kuya Yuri! Ok ka pa?"

"Oo Jah, ako pa ba? Pahinga ka muna jan."

Nakatingin lang ako sa labas ng ..

"K-kuya Yurrriiiiiiiii!"

I immediately reached for Ken's hand.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh"

The last thing I saw is the Pink Moon in the sky.

- Earth B9 -

KEN's POV

On our way home, everyone's jamming to our favorite song. Everytime na babyahe kami, we make sure na gising kami most of the time. Kung baga, salitan kung sino matutulog.

"Guys! Check it outside!" Josh shouted over the music. Sejun, stopped the music.

"Hala! Ang ganda!!!! Parang strawberry!" Stell exclaims as he look outside the window car.