Location 5 - I'm Lost without you

- Earth B9 -

KEN's POV

After a week mula ng ma discharge ako. Nasa bahay lang ako, I don't want to go outside, I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to eat, I just wanted to follow Justin wherever he was right now. I want to be with him. 

"Babe? Are you here? I'm sorry! Di kita na protektahan. Sorry that we have to end up like this. I can't even visit you. Di ko pa kaya. Ang sakit. I thought we we're soulmates but why did this happen? I don't understand! This pain and sorrow is slowly killing me, please let me understand." 

🎶Send me your location, let's Focus on communicating' Cause I just need the time and place to come through (place to come through)Send me your location Let's ride the vibrations I don't need nothing else but you(do not need nothing else but you)🎶

- Earth S1-

JUSTIN's POV

Isang linggo, isang linggo mula ng maka labas ako sa hospital. Nandito ako sa sanctuary kung nasan naka lagak ung abo ni Ken. 

"K-ken! Andito na ako! Sorry, ngaun lang ako naka bisita. Ang hirap Ken, ang hirap gumising sa umaga na alam kong wala ka na. Pwede bang sumunod na lang ako kung nasan ka? Akala ko ba hanggang huli tayo? Bakit ganun? Kaya pala ang weird mo nung nasa bakasyon tayo."

🎶Send me your location, let'sFocus on communicating'Cause I just need the time and place to come through (place to come through)Send me your locationLet's ride the vibrationsI don't need nothing else but you(do not need nothing else but you)🎶

3rd Person's POV

Days passed, Ken and Justin lose their will to live. Everyday is so hard for them to accept what happent to their faith. 

Their families and friends started to worry, they barely eat and talk. They just shut their doors from everyone. 

- Earth S1 -

"Jah! Si Stell to! Kain na muna tayo. May sasabihin sana kami."

The rest of the group stayed and lived with Jah. Hangga't maaari gusto nilang bantayan si Justin. Hindi ito madali, lalo na sa buong grupo dahil nalagasan sila. At hinding hindi na mababalik pa. 

"Stell!" Jah went out of his room. 

"Justin" They shouted. It's been weeks since Justin went out of his room.