Chapter 8 Am I Broken?

Peter's Pov:

"You think I should tell Mom that I have spider-powers?" Miles asked me.

"Probably," I said. Roy always got excited when he got to see his Papa Tony...Then when Roy was 7 the worst thing ever happened. "Where's my son!?" I said glaring at the man and he shook his head.

"Where is Taskmaster?" Wade snarled. Taskmaster had snuck into our home while we were asleep and took our son...We were pissed...We thought we had it handled...But we had no leads...I clung to Wade cause my son was missing. "Irondad?" I pulled away and looked at Dad who landed next to us.

"Dad...Taskmaster took Roy." I said and he frowned.

"I know." He said and I blinked then his normal brown eye went blue as he looked away. "I came to get your help...I know where he is." Dad said and my eyes widened...We found Roy and he was mostly unharmed...A few scratches and bruises.

"Daddy." He clung to me crying and I gave Dad a confused look.

"How'd you know where he was?" I asked.

"Remember how Bucky had a mark for me?" He asked and I nodded. He pushed his sleeve up and there was a mark. "An Iron Guardian for a lost soul."

"You...have a mark for Roy?" I asked.

"Looks like I'm his guard dog just like Bucky's mine," Dad said.

"Papa Tony." Roy sniffled.

"Hey, Kiddo," Dad said softly.

"Is it Tuesday?" Roy sniffled.

"Nah, buddy...I just came to make sure you were ok." He said. I may not be around forever and Wade might go back to his old ways without me...Dad on the other hand...He'd live forever so he could keep Roy safe even after I'm gone...Roy would never be alone.

"Thanks, Dad," I said and he shrugged. Time went on and the bullying got no better...actually got worse.

"I might pull him out of school," I said and they all looked at me.

"What? Why?" Cara asked.

"He's getting beat up and tormented all the time. I'll let him go back when he's older." I said.

"Meaning never," Cara said.

"What else am I going to do!?" I snapped.

"I say home school him till he's like 10 and he can understand," Miles said.

"I like that idea...Let's do that Petey." Wade said and I sighed.

Tony's Pov:

"Mama?" I looked at Miles with a raised brow.

"Miles...You are how old now?" I asked.

"19," Miles said.

"Yet you still call me Mama," I said.

"You'll always be mama," Miles said grinning.

"Sure...Now, what is it? Did something happen?" I asked.

"Other than the spider powers?" He asked and I blinked.

"Yes other than that," I said.

"I wanted you to meet my soulmate," Miles said and my eyes widened.

"You found them!? Are they nice to you? Do they treat you well? Miles...They're not...you know...right?" I asked and Miles raised a brow.

"Racist?" Miles asked and I winced.