Commander X

"Who do you think I am?" A strong, deep voice responded. My heart fluttered. "Well, Anonymous, obviously," I began before he interrupted me. "I'm not just anyone from Anonymous," It felt like his voice shook through my entire body. "I am Commander X". When the other members had brought me here, I assumed it would just be your typical, average hackers of Anonymous. Never had I thought I would meet THE Commander X, leader of Anonymous. His words shook me from my thoughts. "I'm sure you have many questions to why you are here, Y/N, don't you?" I never really had thought that much about it. It seemed pretty simple to me, Mom needed money, I was the easy way to obtain it. But why did they pick me? It's like he knew exactly what I was thinking. "We decided to pick you not only because you're mom put the opportunity there for us, but one of my employees had also noticed your presence online. You've made a small name for yourself. You have potential." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He continued, "You are to be here on a 2 year contract. There will be many rules, but they are simple rules... Easy to follow. You are free to leave as you will, but you must keep in mind all money given to your mother will be taken back if you leave early. Do you understand?" I still felt as if I was in shock from finding out who was standing across the room from me. He moved in closer. "Do you understand?" He said again, this time more aggressively. "Oh," I responded. "Yes, I understand." He walked even closer to me, his face right in front of me, only a mask between us to hide his identity. My heart was racing, standing so close to someone who I admired for so long. "You are mine now", he said, and then everything went dark.