HOW YOU MET HIM

𝗚𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗰𝘀

You were at the auction in YorkNew because some higher ups wanted you to be here especially after all the commotion

You were at the auction in YorkNew because some higher ups wanted you to be here especially after all the commotion. It was kind of stupid, but here you were dressed in an elegant [color] [length] dress, sitting amongst the crowd. It was all kind of boring until you heard some familiar footsteps, "oh wow! It's you again," a familiar voice cheered and you turned your head only to be met with chocolate eyes. "I guess," you shrugged causally as he climbed into the seat right next to you. "Last time you just disappeared I didn't get to ask your name," he smiled brightly. 'What does he have to be so happy about?' You thought turning your attention away from the boring auction. "It's [full name]," you informed him and he tilted his head cutely causing a light pink to dust your cheeks. "That's my name, you said you wanted to know" you said blandly and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh right! Well I'm Gon Freecs it was really nice meeting you [name]," he said talking with you for the rest of the auction, he even told you about his plans to get the game Greed Island. "Hey [name], you should come with us it'll be so much fun!" Gon suggested "Gon! You barely know her" his friend, Killua, hissed getting into an argument with him. "But I want her to come with us!" He whined slightly shocking you, you couldn't understand how he could trust so easily. "I-I'll go with you."

𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗭𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘆𝗰𝗸

You had made it to the third phase of the Hunter's Exam, trick tower

You had made it to the third phase of the Hunter's Exam, trick tower. You had been looking all over when you found a trap door open. It was for a split second, but luckily you made it in before it closed. 'Ow!' You groaned feeling yourself fall on top of something, it was kind of squishy, but it still
hurt. "Get off me already!" A voice grumbled pushing you off and onto the hard concrete. "Owwwww! You could've waited," you complained sitting up and glaring at the person. 'Wait that floofy hair, it's the guy who drank all the soda!' You thought softening your gaze. "What're you staring at Baka? Damn you were heavy" He grumbled causing your face to flush red "I'm not staring at you and I'm not heavy floof!" You yelled hitting him over the head. "That really hurt! Who're you calling floof Baka!" "Floof!" "Baaaaka!" "Floof!" "Baaaaaaaaaaaka!" He said once more and you were starting to get annoyed, but he was also kind of cute. 'Ugh why would I even think of that!' You scoffed crossing your arms. "Fine..my name is [full name]" you sighed deciding to introduce yourself to cat eyes. "Hmph Killua," he introduced "Are you guys done flirting yet?!" A guy in a suit yelled making both of your faces completely red. "I don't like him/her!"