"Heart Diaries"(PREFACE)

Property of: 

XxTheOneThatGotAwayxX

                                                    >>>>>>>>>THE HEART DIARIES<<<<<<<<

~One Heart. Many people, connected in one story. Love, hate and friendship... Tears, heartbreaks and failures... Adventures, laughs and reality.

.THE HEART DIARIES.

~PREFACE***

Nandito silang lahat sa isang room, face to face with eachother.

"Fudge, this!. I'm going outside!" Sagot ni Krystal.

Tumayo siya at trying to open the door. Krystal's hand suddenly freeze.

"Oh, crap" Sagot niya.

Parang Shocked, the most unexpected thing ever.

"What happened?" Tanong ni Athena.

"Naka Lock yung door!" Sigaw ni Krystal.

Biglang napatulala silang lahat, locked up kasama yung EX nila. Not the typical prom they expected.

"Well... Mamatay tayong lahat ng buhay. BOW" Sagot ni Coven.

"Ayy... Lock in a room. With your ex- and your bestfriends, and with the ex's of your bestfriends!, Hindi ni expect ko sa Prom ha!" Mukmuk ni Leriah.

"Wait!, Krystal. I love you!" biglang sinabi ni Julius. Wanting to hold Krystal, but he couldn't they way her eyes would look at him with sadness.

Naka tulala lahat, the boys wanting to do the same thing. TIME TO TAKE A STAND!.

"Yeah, right!" Sigaw ni Krystal, rolling her eyes pero deep inside MAHAL NA MAHAL pa rin niya si Julius.

"I am!, and This time... I won't let you go!" Sagot ni Julius.

"But you have!" Sigaw ni Krystal. Galit na galit. Natatandaan niya lahat ng pa sakit.

"And I regret it..." Sagot ni Julius. Serious na serious talaga si Julius. There was a short silence, the way Julius looked in Krystal's eyes, nag flash back lahat. All the bitter and sweet memories.

"Athena, I want you back..." Sagot ni Christian. Pleading, wanting Athena's forgiveness...

"Ikaw rin!?. Ang corny niyo!... You want me back?, You should have never let me go!!!" Sagot ni Athena. Trying not to cry pero hindi na niya napigilan, tears streamed down her face.

Pero kahit paano... Ang sakit.... Kasi mahal pa nila ang isa't isa. Christian wanted to wipe off the tears from Athena's face but Athena moved back.

"Gelli, can you be my girlfriend again?" tanong ni SEAN. Bigla. He got up with that serious look on his face. Gelli's eyes widened, speechless na speechless.

"No, she's Mine! I love you Gelli!, And God knows It!" Sagot ni Micoh. Almost pulling Gelli.

"Yeah, right" Sean said sarcasticly. Rolling his eyes. Micoh's hands grip with anger.

"Ue! Ang O.A niyo na!" Sigaw ni Gelli.

"Gelli Listen---" Sagot ni Sean, pero Gelli walked away.

"What the hell is going on!. I need to get out of this place!, Lord help us!" Sigaw ni Gelli.

"Baka ma rape pa tayo dito..." Whisper ni Coven, leaning on the door.

Kyle suddenly walked towards her, with that boyish smile that Coven knows she can never dislike.

"Coven, I love you..." Whisper ni Kyle. Coven's anger rose. She wanted to shout, magalit ng todo... Pero hindi niya kaya eh.

"I love--- What? anong sinabi mo?" tanong ni Coven she said calmly, trying not to look in Kyle's eyes.

"I said I love you" Sabi ni Kyle.

"Well, panaginip lang ito!" Sigaw ni Gelli habang sinasampal ang sarili niya. Wishing a panaginip lang ito lahat!.

PERO HINDI!!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WA SNEEK PEEK!

DEDICATED TO ALL G-6 HUMILITY LAST YEAR!!! :))

Tune in 4D next one! :)

God Bless! and Take Care!

Love,

Cherwin Mai Chin:)