We Want Cheerleaders

"I'm sorry Lisa but there is nothing I can do."

Lisa stood in her principal's office during her lunch period complaining that the girl's basketball team should be allowed to have cheerleaders on the sideline just as much as the boy's teams.

"How is there nothing you can do? You're the principal for crying out loud!"

Mr. Smith leaned back in his chair and took a breath.

"Lisa you know you are one of my favorites, but I can't help you. Now please start to make your way back to lunch, there is still thirty minutes left.

Lisa left his office seething. "Misogynist prick. I bet if his wife found out he was fucking the guidance counselor he would change mind." Lisa said under her breath.

Lisa was on her way back to lunch when her phone buzzed.

R.J.: Meet me in the wrestling room now please.

Lisa smirked to herself and made her way two the basement. The wrestling room was next to the old bomb shelter from ww2, Lisa had some good ass memories in that room. She opened the door to the wrestling room and walked down the stairs. When she hit the last step she saw her beautiful secret friend with benefits standing in the middle of the mat on the floor.

"How'd it go Lili?" Lisa walked over to girls as they threw their shirts to the side.

"Sometimes I really wanna straggle him, Nini."

Lisa pulled Jennie to her body and started to kiss down her neck.

"I'm sorry baby, maybe next time." Jennie moved to lay on the mat and pulled Lisa on top of her.

"Babe my senior game is on Friday." Lisa kissed Jennie's collarbone then a thought popped in her head. "Why don't you talk to your coach, maybe you can convince her and the rest of the team to cheer at the game."

Jennie raised herself up so that she was holding her upper body up with her elbows.

"You know I can't Lisa. They'll think I'm some kind of lesbo."

Lisa stop her movements, which was raising up her little cheer skirt.

"And what is it that we're doing Jennie? We've been doing this for five months."

"Lisa you know how my parents are. Why can't we just have fun and not talk about the serious things."

Lisa really had a hard time saying no to Jennie, she knew she was catching feelings but someone that's already out of the closet, cannot be with someone who is trying to deny their true self.

"Fine."

Lisa flipped Jennie over onto stomach and pulled her back so that she was on her hands and knees. Lisa pulled Jennie's compression shots that she has to wear under her uniform and was met with a bare Jennie. She wore no underwear and there wasn't a single hair insight, just how Lisa liked it.

"Fuck baby, you're such a slutty little girl, not wearing any panties."

Lisa knew that Jennie loved to be talked down to like this. How would it look if the whole school found out that the head cheerleader and most popular girl in school like to be treated like a whore.

Lisa brought the tip of her tongue and lightly touched Jennie's clit causingJennie to scream out in pleasure. Lisa ate Jennie out for what felt like hours, she didn't care that the bell was gonna ring soon she didn't care that she was skipping class. All she cared about was pleasing Jennie right now.

"You like that slut, huh? You like me eating you out with your face being pressed into the ground?"

Lisa's tongue darted in and out of Jennie's slick pussy.