Chapter 5 : Training

It's been 2 days since you got to this world, and knowing basic knowledge about this place.

After getting more weapons and materials from your base, you starts to forge more weapons, and better armor from the these.

But you'll have to train them against the monster from Terraria.

Weeks passed, being with them is really fun, drama all day. Alot of Yuris.

And then, eventually, the grow stronger, enough to take down Slime King and Eye of Cthulhu.

But it's not over yet, alot of bosses they couldn't defeat without you, fighting with them is sometime a trouble, but it's funny.

Like :

When going to the Hallow.

"... Wow... Rainbows..." - White Comet.

"It's beautiful..."

"Yeah." - You, and still equip the Vortex Armor and a Vortex Blaster on the hands.

"Welp, probably there's no harm or enemies here." - Pledge.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!" - miHoYo-chan screaming in distance, she's being chasing by a pack of pixies.

"Holy shit."

"Look! An Unicorn!!!!" - Bronya (Wolf's Dawn) rush to the Unicorn.

"Wait Bronya no!"

She got hit by the Unicorn, and you saved her and miHoYo-chan by killing the enemies.

"Remember, everything is dangerous around here." - You said, while force them to drinking the healing potions.

And the Valkyries are just playing around with each other, and some of them is kicking ass.

"Such peaceful... Right Captain?" - Sirin and the child.

"Yeah... Sometimes, enjoying living like this is also... Huh....."

"Hey look! A glowing Butterfly!" - One of the Valkyries.

"No, it's not a butterfly, it's something else." - Some Valkyrie else.

"... Is it an enemy?"

"I dunno. But don't do anything to it."

"Oops." - She accidentally kills the creature.

Empress of Light has awoken!

"Wait what?" - You gets up, and the Empress of Light appears.

"CAPTAIN!!!! HELP ME!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!" - White Comet was the one killed the creature, summons the Empress of Light.

"... Here we go again." - You take out the Stardust Armor and the Terraprisma.

And believe me, the fight between you and the Empress of Light it's a light show, light show i mean.

The Valkyries joins the battle as well, but they didn't helped much, since the Empress of Light can't stand still for 4 seconds.

The end of the fight.

"Huh..."

"Ah..."

"Here we go again." - You takes out even more healing potions.

For any of you doesn't know Empress of Light, it's a boss from Terraria.

At the Corruption.

"Hey! Don't run around!" - You shout.

"Lalalalalala...." - White Comet falls down a hole. "AHHHHHH HELP ME!!!!"

"..." - You fly all the way down to save her. And landed down safety.