Chapter 7 : Sacrifice

It's been 30 minutes, Schicksal has already set up a defensive line, against the enemies are coming.

That defensive line is very effective against the Enemies.

But still, there is still alot of civilians in the danger area, which is full of enemies and threats.

And clearly, they doesn't have enough force to defend, and saving civilians.

"Where is Otto?" - Pledge asks.

None of them response, or either looking around.

Because they knew, Otto is not in the safe area, it's true he was here earlier.

"... Where did he go?" - Pledge seems to know. "Find him, get a small team, find him and the civilians."

"Okay." - The Valkyries response.

At some building, the Star Cells are flying around in this area.

And Otto is just sneaking around, trying to avoid engaging.

"Damn it, after all of this over, imma trying to let my true feelings out to Kallen...." - He said, and still being careful.

And after searching everywhere in this area, and seeing no one, he starts to go away, keep looking.

And eventually, he got himself into a building looked like school.

"Oh shit..." - He quickly runs inside, as there's a chance.

After seeing the area surrounding is clear, he starts to looking around for any survivors.

"..." - He heard something from a small classroom, the entrance of that room was blocked, but there's a small hole at the window still not being covered in bricks yet.

He peeks in, sees about 20 students, of grade 3 or 4, with a teacher is trapped inside.

"Hey! Hey! You all okay in there?" - He said through the hole.

"???"

"Someone's outside."

"Hey! Anyone!!!"

"Okay, i am here! Just hang on a litt-" - And then he heard, there's some Stargazers. "Just hang inside there a little bit more! Imma get you all outside!!!" - He runs away, leads the Syatgazers run after him.

And also takes out the gun, and aiming for them, but it doesn't deal much damage to them, and he suddenly have a plan.

He runs to the stairs, hasn't been blocked yet, and run to floor 2.

There's a Storm Diver at the top of the stairs, he aims at Otto, and fire at him.

Otto dodged it, and catch the enemy's head, then slam his head to a wall, with a force is enough to breaks the protector, and kills it.

And the Stargazers is near the top of the stairs, Otto throws the corpse at them, then fire at them, which killed 2 off, and one more left. But 2 more coming after him.

He runs to a hallway, at the end of the hallway, he turns back, and shoot at the enemies for 13 shots in total.

But it didn't killed them all, because some missed, and killed 2 only, there's one left.

And the trigger is stuck by somehow.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." - He curse.

The Stargazer charges to Otto. He steps back, at the moment the enemy swing his arm at him, then he charges to the Stargazer, pushing it to the opening window, and jumps down along with it.