the voicemails

Voicemail 1: hey,so why weren't you at school today? Call me when you get back from wherever you are. miss you already. Voicemail 2: I dropped by your house just now, you weren't there. I tried knocking on the door for so long. I even tried the bell; I know you told me to never do that but I had no choice. Voicemail 3: I've called you a million times by now and you're not picking up. Are you okay? Please you have to be. Voicemail 4 : hm. I just realized that you might be out with your girlfriend , I mean you did say that Taylor and you haven't went out in a long while. Have fun and ignore my silly messages. -nervous laughter- But why weren't you at school? Voicemail 5: are you ignoring me on purpose ? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me. This the longest we have been without seeing or talking to each other and this sucks! I'm sorry for anything that I have done. did the date go okay? Voicemail 6: -in a whisper- It's 2 in the morning right now and your car is still not in your driveway. I know this how? Because I'm right outside your house right now. Voicemail 7: hey , so I didn't call to bother you right now . I'm sitting in your porch and remember when we were 7 and you missed a day of class because you caught the flu. I cried and threw a tantrum making my parents drive me over to your house at 1 in the morning and it made me so happy to see you. You were equally happy. Then we sat down on this porch and drank hot chocolate and argued over who missed who more? I wish you'll come back home and we can do that again. I'll win this time too because I really miss you. A lot .