#̸̙̯̗͇͚͓̖͚̏2̵̨̆

*Ring ring. Ring ring*

If Kim Seokjin hated anything more, than it was probably waking up in the morning to get ready for work.

Named male stuck his hand out and reached for the alarm clock that stood on the nightstand beside the bed.

He turned around to see his brother slowly opening his eyes and sitting up in bed

Sunlight shone brightly through the light curtains which were drapped in front of the windows, giving the youngers room a pleasant ambiance.

"Good morning." Taehyung spoke, voice horse from just waking up.

Jin smiled pressing a kiss to his brothers forehead. "Morning, Tae Tae. Let me make you some breakfast before you head of to school." he ofdered seeing how sleepy the younger was.

"Don't you have to be at work early today." Taehyung asked.

"I do, but i'm sure i still have time to make you something to eat." Jin said as he stood up and walked out the door.

Their appartement wasn't that big. It only had two bedrooms, one bathroom and a connected kitchen and living room.

It only took one room and a hallway for Jin to reach the kitchen. He took some pans from the cupboard, having decided on making some eggs with meat.

After breakfast both siblings returned to their rooms to dress themselves up for the day.

Taehyung wore a plain outfit cinsisting of of some ripped jeans and a colorful t-shirt which Hoseok had given him once.

Jin on the other hand had dressed himself up in a white buttonup and a black-grey suit over it. He stuffed a few of his belongings into a bag that hr found on the floor, before grabbing his phone and heading out of the room.

He met Taehyung at the front door and bid him goodbye, telling him to take care and be careful. He then headed the other way walking straight to the police office.

----

After a good twenty minute walk Jin had finally reached the familiar building. Stepping inside he was greated by warm welcomes from the staff and some colleagues.

Jin walked over to the elevator and clicked the button which read 3.

Once he arrived on the floor he settled himself in his office which was at the end of one of the corridors.

A faint knock on the door caused the latter to break out of his thoughts.

"Come in." he said, in his business voice.

The door opened and a fairly small man entered the room with a stack of papers in his arms.

"Oh, Jimin, it's you." Jin said switching to his normal voice as he watched the orange haired twenty three year old walk in.

Jimin was one of Jin's closest friends. Coincidentally he also worked at the same station, so the younger had offered to help him with the case.

"Morning, Seokjin-hyung." Jimin replied taking a seat next to the older and placing the papers on the desk.

"I brought the files and your morning coffee." he added as he placed a cup of steaming hot coffee in front of his friend

"Thank you. You really are an angel." Jin said as he started looking through the pages.

The first page showed a few of the unlucky victims that had run across the murderer and had been met with their end.

Jin noticed that most of the people were rather young. Their ages varing between 19 and 30 years. This didn't make him feel better, knowing that his little brother was currently strolling somewhere on his way to school.

Further information given about the victims were how they were murdered and when.

"Everything okay?" Jimin asked as he saw the frown tugging at his hyung's lips.

"Yeah." Jin replied "It's just that this murderer has left nothing behind. Not anyfinger prints. Not any weapons. Not even a clue to who he may be."

"We'll figure it out don't worry." the orange haired male reassured him.

Jin sighed as he took a sip of his coffee which had cooled down a bit by now.

"I'm sure we will. We just don't know how long that will take."

"Let's just look through the other files and sort out as much as we can." Jimin suggested.

Jin just nodded and the two of them started picking through the heap of papers.

----

It had been nearly three ours since Jimin and Jin had started working and the two decided to have a break.

Jin was currently sitting in the lobby on one of the comforable sofa's, enjoying his meal.

He was just about to take a sip from his coffee when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocked.

He opened it to see he had received a knew message from Hoseok.

Messages

Sunshine☀️
Hey, are you free after work?

Jinnie🧐
Yeah, why?

Sunshine☀️
I have some one i want you meet.

Jinnie🧐
Uhm, okay?

Sunshine☀️
Great! When are you off?

Jinnie🧐
If all's well i should be finished by five.

Sunshine☀️
Okay i'll come pick you up.

Jinnie🧐
What about Taehyung?

Sunshine☀️
If you want I'll text him and tell him to go to my house. Wooyoung is home, so it wouldn't matter.

Jinnie🧐
Yes please, but wouldn't your brother be hanging out with his friends?

Sunshine☀️
Nah, he isn't going today.
Anyway i'll see you at 17:15pm, okay?

Jinnie🧐
Yupp! See ya.
*read*

Jin closed off his phone, sighing. He knew that asking Taehyung to go over to the Jung's house was not necessary since Taehyung was old enough to be alone, but Jin found it better to be overprotective. After all he had lost his parents and he wasn't going to risk losing his little brother. Especially now with a murderer running free.

He finished his lunch and headed back to his office were Jimin was already waiting and so both males set off to work again.

----

Yay, the second chapter is up. I hope you liked it.

A little self promo here, but maybe you could go check out my other stories as well.

I have a Seongsang fanfiction called 'the lost prince' and i'm still debating wether or not to publish my Woosan fanfiction.

Enough talking, enjoy the upcoming chapters.

- Sophia