Fighting For Answers

(I want the reader to imagine this fight scene to go off just like the fight scene from a game called the wolf among us, it has the BigB wolf and the Jersey devil fighting, if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend you watch it first to understand what's happening. But since this story doesnt have mythical creatures I will change things up here and there. Enjoy)

In the morning I managed to get in contact with the boss and he ordered some white masks to set up cameras in the pawnshop for just in case anything went wrong. I prepared myself by putting on my claw like knives and I put on my mask tighter and crouched behind the counter. I finally heard the ding and the metal gate going up a little. "Where is she?"-"i dont know, keep looking." I heard 2 men talk and they both sounded Russian, I slowly got up and I saw glaz, tachanka, and zofia. I smiled, this wont take long. I slowly got up and hoped on the counter and leaped ontop of Zofia, scratching and slices her arms and stomach up as much as I could before I got kicked off by tachanka. I quickly got back up and used one foot on tachanka's back as he tried to help zofia and I jumped towards glaz. He managed to grab me and fling me over him. 

As I tried to get up the metal gate slammed on my back making me yelp in pain but I caught it the 2nd time so I could stand up again. I rammed myself into glaz and tried to dig my claws  into his left arm. As he yelled from the pain I lifted my mask a little and I used my 2 nearly one inche teeth to dig into his shoulder. I got his shoulder to bleed lightly and he held my throat with his right hand. With my left I was gonna claw at his arm but I got smacked in the head with something hard from tachanka which made me dizzy. Glaz rammed me into the counter behind me and punched me in the face twice. As he went for another swing I caught his hand and used my leg to push him off. I attempted to lunge towards him but tachanka caught the back of my hoodie, lifted me up, and slammed me against the glass cases where all the jewelry was kept. Out of breath and in pain with my back bleeding a bit I didnt move.

Zofia got up and grabbed the front of my hoodie that now had Glaz's blood on the front of it, "You...are coming with us." She proceeded to take out chloroform from her pocket and she put me to sleep.

(Glaz P.O.V)

As the girl went to sleep I began to wonder how in the hell did a short girl like herself manage to do this much. She didnt focus on tachanka at all really though. " Alright Comrades, we need to get you two patched up before we grab her." Tachanka began to leave to our car and Zofia winced as she saw her arms, "God damn my arms feel like they are on fire." I chuckled, "you're not the only one."  Her eyes got a little wide when she saw mine but she raised an eyebrow when she looked at my shoulder. "Oh that, she bit me." She squinted, "bit you?" I nodded, "pretty sharp teeth too." She then turned around and lifted her masks enough to see her mouth and I walked to get a closer look. "Damn, her 2 teeth here are almost a inche long...huh" she then put the mask back over her face and tachanka gave us medical supplies and helped us both wrap eachother up for now. "Hey Tachanka, do you wanna take care of that?" Zofia pointed her chin in the direction of the girl. "Yeah I will, but i want to see what's in the back first." I decided to look since i was the closest and i saw a huge box. "See anything comrade?" I raised my voice a little for him to hear me, "Only a large box. I'm gonna look in it." As I looked through what was in it I was a bag of meth, some jewelry, a ps2...probably stolen....and... "what the.." -"What is it?" I looked over and saw tachanka peaking over. I turned around for him to see one of our drones in my hand. "..How?" Was all he could say as he tilted his head. "I dont know. Let's just take this, get her, then move out of here. We don't know if more of them are coming." Tachanka nodded and all 3 of us moved into the car along with the girl that was now handcuffed and I talked to Zofia during the ride of what I saw.