Prologue

Hi guys, my name is grace and I'm writing my first book"the bride" thank you for reading my book and I hope you enjoy it.

"Lizzy, where are you?" called her mom. Mary was worried about her ten years old daughter who always ran away after being put to bed."Come on out, I won't scold you okay. Let me tell you about my day"

"Yes,yes I want to hear all about it. Only if you will let me follow you to the market sometimes I will be a good girl" she said coming out of her closet.

"Lizzy, I want you to know me and your dad loves you very much and can't wait to see you grow to be a beautiful woman. We know you will be a strong willed woman, only if you will stop being stubborn all the time. I wonder how you will obey your husband with this attitude and I have told you many times that you don't disobey your husband ,okay"

Lizzy knew just how important it was for her mother that she becomes a good wife, but she has always hoped for a man like her father because she has seen how much he made her mom and how much he was in love with her. "Yes mom but I want a husband like father, I know how much you love him and I want to love my husband too so that I can be happy"

"You know when I met your father I knew he was the one. It was what you called love at first sight. Then he came with his older  brother to see my father and buy some lands when he saw me. A week after that he asked my hand in marriage. Ever since we have lived happily ever after" These where always the words that made Elizabeth sleep, her mother always told the same bedtime story. She tucked her under the covers and gave her a goodnight kiss before returning to her chambers.

These were the words Lizzy heard all through her childhood and was always waiting for the day she would meet her prince charming.