~I don't know..~

Twisted Bonnie's POV
I've been trapped in this cage for who knows long maybe this is what i deserve?.. maybe i was in the wrong team the whole time?.. i did know that i was being in the wrong team.. but i just want to be back to normal!

Im helping them im trying to fix ourselves.. even if it means hurting me.. atleast they'll be happy..

What am i thinking?.. we'll never be fixed.. this is what i deserve.. to be in a cage for the rest of my life.. probably for eternity.. my life has fallen apart til "Master" came into our picture HE ruined us.. This is HIS fault.. If it weren't for HIM we'd still be back to normal.. still happy in our demension..

Foxy and Chica is right.. he's just using us.. he doesn't care for us.. but what do i do now?.. I don't even know if i can trust Bryan and Jon! Jon was the one that killed Freddy.. Freddy was so special to me he's the one that protects me from our so called "Master" he always was the one that keeps me have hope that we're gonna be fixed one day..

But.. of course everyone special in my life has to go.. Freddy died.. atleast he's free from the curse we're in.. they are all having the happy endings they well deserved.. while im right here stuck in cage to probably rot forever.. i wish Molten had killed me already..

Being dead means being free from the suffering this world brought to us..

But should i tell Bryan and the others about "Masters" plans or?...