Chapter 5

Nibutani's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, this little brat was going to join my-I mean this stupid club, Ugh!!!! "So Master, may I have the contract to confirm my commitment to this society?" 'Why did she have to join? Why couldn't she piss off another unlucky club?!?!?' Rikka in turn gave the blue eyes chibi a simple nod of approval, "Very well then, but you must prove your-" "JUST LET HER JOIN THE STUPID CLUB ALREADY!!!" Rikka gave me an annoyed look, but obeyed my request, "Sign here." She stated. The blue eyed chibi finally signed the paper. I heard the door open and Yuuta came in, "Hey, whose the new girl? I see she's a grade lower then us." The girl got in front of Yuuta and smacked him with her twin tails, "How dare you adress me like that commoner! I am the great dekomori, the wielder of the Mjolnir Hammer and the servant of the eye of the wicked lord!" Yuuta groans, "I see there's more of you...." Rikka came up to Yuuta and went into another stupid chibi pose, "Do not fear Dark Flame Master, my servant shall not harm you since she only follows my orders!" The girl named Dekomori, saluted to her 'master' or whatever. Yuuta looked at Dekomori, "So Dekomori, what's your first name?" She let out a chuckle, "And why would I, leak such classified information to you?" Rikka stopped what she was doing and turned to face Yuuta, "Her first name is Sanae, only I, the Eye of the wicked lord can leak her information if she chooses not to comply." Sanae frowned and grabbed Rikka's shoulders, "Masterrr! Whyyyy!" She started sobbing dramatically, I rolled my eyes in response, "Quit being a baby, and get up!" I snapped, Sanae got up quickly, whipped around, and glared at me, "I'M NOT A BABY, IF I WAS, I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WEILD THE MJOLNIR HAMMER!" She smirked and patiently waited for my response, I turned a bit red, 'WHY AM I TURNING RED?!?!? ESPECIALLY FOR THIS BRAT!!' I gritted my teeth but I was mindful of the fact I needed to calm down, "Whatever you say, fourth grader." I rolled my eyes once again, but it only seemed to fuel Sanae's fire even more, "Oh I'm the fourth grader? So tell me this, why did I skip a grade when I was about to enter eighth grade hmm?" My mouth hung open in shock, 'Is she really that smart, and I thought I was a genius....' I couldn't come up with an answer, my cheeks were still colored red, "I-I.....I have no idea...." I sighed in defeat. Sanae noticed that I haven't given her a proper answer, so she awnsered her question for me, "If you must know imposter, I'm very good at math and other subjects, I scored very high in class, especially on exams. So by accomplishing those mere tasks, I was granted access to another dimension!" My face heated up even more, 'Why is my face heating up still, It's probably 'cause it's hot in here, yeah that's it!' It's felt like years, but the club was finally over and we went our separate ways, my mind was flooded with images of Sanae, 'I must be imagining things...'