I have a rough day

"Elena! Can I talk to you for a minute please?" Professor McGonagall asks as I'm walking out of class with tears in my eyes. "Sure professor." I say, stopping just outside the door and hanging my head so that none of my classmates can see them. As soon as the last student's out of the classroom she pulls me in and shuts the oak wood door behind me. "Are you ok?" She asks. "You spaced out for a bit then walked out of the room with tears in your eyes the minute before class ended." She tells me. "Maybe. I don't know. I've been going through a rough patch lately. This is the week that my mom disappeared. A year ago tomorrow. I'm also having an issue with my cousin and can't find Snape when I need him. I'm also having trouble getting an owl to uncle Lucius. Do you happen to know where he is?" Just then somebody comes up behind me, spins me around, wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. Now for the introduction. I'm Elena Minerva Dumbledore, my dad is Albus Dumbledore and my uncle is Lucius Malfoy. My father is headmaster of Hogwarts. I'm related to all of the teachers there and Durmstrang's headmaster, Viktor Krum. Now back to the story. "Hey El." A deep male voice says. "Uncle Lucius!" I yell, jumping up and wrapping my arms around him. He catches me and spins me around, careful not to hit professor McGonagall with my feet. "I believe you want to talk to me about something." He says. "Yeah but first we need to find Snape and meet in dad's office." I say to him. "I'll get Snape since I know where he is, you just go up ahead of us. Don't worry, I also know the password to his staircase. I have a list of old passwords and I put the date next to it so I know if it's the old one or the current one." He says, walking down the hall to Snape's office while I go upstairs to dad's office. I knock and 2 minutes later. "Come in!" He calls. I walk inside, shut the door behind me and sit on his couch. "Hey Elena. What are you doing here?" He asks. "I need to talk to you, uncle Lucius and Snape but we have to wait until they get here." I say.