Chapter 4

~Midoriya's POV~

Kirishima, Denki, and I were sitting down at the table while the kids were watching Sonic the Hedgehog. "Um, so what do you want to ask," I said to them. It took a while, but someone finally spoke up. "Whose kids are they?" It's not that I wasn't expecting that question but more like I didn't want to answer it. I guess I have no choice; this is why I invited them in the first place. "Katsumi and Izumi come here," I called out to them.

"Comming," they said as I heard their small feet running across the ground. "Yes, papa," Katsumi said. "Can you both introduce your selves to Kirishima and Kaminari," I said with a smile? They nodded, and Katsumi went first. "I'm Katsumi Bakugo, and I'm three years old, and this is my twin brother Izumi," he pointed to Izumi, who went next. "I'm Izumi Bakugo, and I am three years old."

I picked them up and sat them on my lap. "Was that a good enough explanation," I said to the two sitting in front of me with shocked faces.

"Huh?"

"How did this happen?"

"Did they say Bakugo?"

"You have kids?"

"Is this why you left?"

"You and Bakugou had Kids?"

It was funny how they ask all the questions in unison. I put the kids down and told them to go back and watch the movie. When they were far enough, I turned back around and looked at Kiri and Kami. "How come you didn't tell us Izu-Kun," Kami said, still looking at me with a shocked face. "How was I supposed to tell you guys and especially tell kacchan," I said with a sad tone in my voice.

Kaminari shifted his chair close to me and hugged me. "It's ok Izu-Kun, but how have you been taking care of them all by yourself. You still do hero work, so who helps you, and last time I check, your mom still lives in the same place." I smiled at what Kaminari said and answered back. "Mr. Aizawa and All Might have been helping me. My mom comes and visits along with Kacchans' parents."

They ask me a few more questions, which I gave them the answers to; after that, I took them to where the kids were. "Hey guys," I said, causing the kids to turned around. "I want you to, officially, meet your uncles. Kirishima and Kaminari." After I said that, I could see their eyes start to sparkle. "They are huge fans of you guys," I said as the twins ran off the couch to hug them.

Kirishima picked up Katsumi, and Kaminari Picked up Izumi. "You know they look like Katsuki," Kaminari said, and Kirishima and I nodded. Izumi tapped Kaminari's chest to get his attention. "You know our dad?" Kiri and Kami were surprised that they know who they were talking about, "Wait, they know?" Kirishima said. The twins nodded their heads yes.

"When grandma Mitsuki and grandpa Masaru come to visit, they always show us pictures of our dad," Katsumi said, earning an aww from Kiri and Kami. "This is the reason why I came back. I wanted them to meet him." They nodded and smiled at what I said.

"Papa, are we leaving now," Izumi asked? It took me a while, but I remembered what he was talking about."Yeah, let's go." Kiri and Kami put them down, and they went to look for their shoes. "Where are you guys going," Kirishima asked. "I'm taking them to go get puppies," I said as the twins ran back over to us with their shoes on.

"Are you coming with us," Izumi asked? Kirishima looked at Kanimari and then looked back at the kids. "Sure, you guys want to ride in our car." The twins shook their heads no, and I knew what that meant. "We wanna ride in papa's Lamborghini," they said in unison, leaving Kiri's mouth wide open. "How much do you get paid," Kirishima and Kaminari both ask in unison, which made me laugh a little. "Not that much we're getting three puppies.

The twins had a mischievous look on their faces, so I knew they were planning to say something else. "What about your Bentley," Izumi said. "You know what, Kiri, we will just take your car instead," I said, covering the twin's mouths. "Sure, but I wanna see how many cars you have when we get back," Kiri said with a smile on his face.

"Sure, you guys could even take one. I have three of each Brand in the garage," I said as I let go of the twins, and they ran to the door. "By the way, we should add your fingerprints and facial images into the scanner, so you don't have to listen to the twins every time you come over." We all laughed as the twins pouted.

We all walked out of the house, and I locked the door. Kirishima drove, and Kaminari sat in the front next to him. I sat in the back with the twins as they played on my phone. A few minutes into the drive, Kirishima's phone rang.

"Oi shitty hair, where the hell is you and Pikachu." Kaminari and I practically face palmed each other. He never changes. "Bakubro, there are have kids in the car," Kirishima said, laughing. "Wait, you and Pikachu have a kid. What the fuck." And before I knew it, Kaminari and I were laughing. Thank goodness the kids had on headphones.

"No, we're watching someone else kids. I'll explain it to you another day, but I got to go," Kirishima said back before he hunged up the phone. The trip wasn't that long, so we got there in no time.

As soon as Kirishima parked the car, the twins jumped out. "Izumi. Katsumi," I said, and they stopped running. Once Kirishima locked the car, we all walked in. I was holding the twin's hands to stop them from running off again. We walked over to the adoption desk where Ms.Coco, the person I was speaking on the phone with, was standing. She handed me a form for me to fill out, and after I finished signing, she took us to where the puppies were.

Katsumi and Izumi already knew what puppies they wanted, so Kirishima and Kaminari went with them while I went to look for the puppy I wanted. We all met back up from where we parted with three puppies, all boys. "So can I ask why you guys are getting three puppies," Kiri said. "Oh, that's easy. We all wanted different types of dogs," I replied with a smile. "Katsumi wanted a Husky, Izumi wanted a golden retriever, and I wanted a German shepherd," I said, and Katsumi and Izumi smiled.

"But why three, couldn't you just rock paper scissors to see who gets to choose?" Kirishima asked. "I don't mind getting them separate dogs." Kiri and Kami just stared back at me until Ms. Coco came back. "You were not kidding when you said three," she said and laugh.

She handed us all the things that we would need; the dog food, collar, toys, food, and water bowls, and even dog beds. I had already bought dog beds a couple of days ago, but I didn't turn down the offer. Kami and Kiri carried all the supplies to the car, while the twins and I took the dogs.