Chapter 1 // Pure Excitement

25.07.2020:
When I got the little package on my birthday, I didn't knew it would change everything. The wrapping was just as big as my hands and not heavy. I thought it was cash or a voucher. When I opened it I saw the two cards with HIS FACE. Harry Styles concert Tickets, Front row, London. 31.07.2020. I felt myself crying of happiness. I didn't knew we had enough money for that. I wasn't the richest . I lived with my mom and dad. My littler brother and my older sister. We were a normal family . But since my mom didn't worked I thought the money wouldn't be enough for these tickets. I mean FRONT ROW?

29.07.2020:
These last days weren't really exciting. I was just having thoughts. Who will I go with? What will I wear? How am I supposed to make him notice me? The front row is really close on stage so I could throw something. But nah, that'll just annoy him. And I can't scream loud enough to get him to notice if all the fans are doing the same. I think I'll just let it happen. And I think I'll go with my best friend zoey. She can also help me with my clothing.

30.07.20:
One day! ONE FUCKING DAY AND I'LL SEE HIM. I am so excited! I wore my outfit exactly 7 times and I think I'm fine with it. So now it's just one night that's seperating me and Hazza. I hope I can sleep right now. I'll be dreaming of him...

31.07.20:
That's it. I was standing in front of the stadium and looked around. There were so many more people than I expected. The security control was a bit rough but it doesn't mattered for me. I was so close to seeing him. So close to him actually being there. We arrived at our place and it was better than I expected. We really were in the middle , so it would be the best view. Then the light goes out. I am hearing footsteps on stage. Just a few more seconds. I felt my heart pounding heart in my chest. And then I saw HIM...