♪ 14 ♪

It’s getting late and cold at the rented apartment and people have already gone to bed while some are still up due to not being able to sleep. Maybe it’s Chen who was screaming ‘What Is Love’ all evening. His excuse was he needed to ‘practice’ more, but it’s not all bad. He does have the melody then again there were times where his voice cracked and… Let’s say that it hasn’t been pleasant for our poor Xiumin.

And for the part of where Tehun and the others stayed in is quiet. Everyone is in their own room – minding their own business.

She was just checking her equipments for tomorrow’s photoshoot. Her eyes are scanning through her bag and her attaché case, one just for the make–up. She knew she had everything in place as she has checked, but there were something that just keeps on bothering her mind. Normally, once she has her own stuffs prepared, she would be relief and relaxed. And this time she’s not.

What she does next is checking everything still. Reading all of the instructions, the designs, the theme, all things she needs to know for tomorrow all over again and she’s restless.

“You have got to be kidding me!”

She drops herself on the bed – giving up the revision. This annoying feeling is really getting to her and she just doesn’t know what it is.

Perhaps, she ate the funny noodles D.O made for her. Perhaps, it was how Junho stole a picture of her sleeping during work when she looked completely messed up. Perhaps, it was a certain someone else who had made it through her mind the whole day. Actually, for a while, but the fact that Kai has an interest in her is quite the astonishing news.

She was waiting for the days to happen when she could be taken care of by a beloved, but she didn’t expect a junior whom she’s working with to feel that way about her. She tries so hard to avoid him, but it seems to her that it wasn’t going well.

“Jeongmal…” She pouts to herself as she stares up at the ceiling then the clock.

*knock, knock*

She sighs and raffles her hair while she gets out of bed and walks to the door.

“Oh, hi.” She wasn’t surprised how the owl was up this late considering it’s almost midnight already, because he’s D.O. She was curious why he was standing there in front of her door that’s all.

“Noona. I know it’s rude to kick you out of the house, but you have to go and find Jongin.”

“…” She only parts her lips as her answer.

“I would like to go myself, but it’s not allowed and if it was, I would’ve been held hostage in some fan’s house, so you have to go.” He yawns in between sentence.

“What? He’s not home yet?” She then opens the door wider and rests her hands on her hips. “Have you tried calling him?”

He nodded. “But he’s not picking up.”

“Okay.”

“O_O”

She was fine with the news for 2 seconds.

“Alright, you watch out for the night, okay?” Tehun runs back in her room and grabs her keys. “Wait until I come back.”

“Thanks noona.”

“And get food ready if you can still cook just in case he hasn’t eaten anything.” She rushes to the door.

“Ne.” He nods when he continues. “It’ll be great if you can cheer him up on the way back.”