Game Over

Requested by BetaRam! Hope chu like the Yandere boii! (o´∀'o)

( (Y/N)'s P.O.V )

"Ohhh (Y/N)~!"

"Honeeey?"

"Sugaaar, I know you're hiding!"

"Sweetiepieeee?"

"C'mon silly, you know I wouldn't hurt you! I just had a misunderstanding with Trudyyy~!"

The voice ringed out as I breathed heavily, trying to stay away from...him. I closed my eyes and started to shake in fear. He's killed everyone. He's killed EVERYONE. I held my head as I tried to recall what had happened before all of this..

Flashback time!

I laughed with my friends whilst continuing our little game of truth or dare. Who knew such a simple game could go oh so wrong...Trudy smiled a little as she chatted with Anne who was smiling a little. Clancy sat beside me with a bored expression on his face as I was giggling and talking to Glasses Man. Clancy then leaned back a little "This get together is fucking boooringgg.." He groaned out. We all stared at him before I scratched my head in thought "How about we play a game of truth or dare?" I suggested with a wide grin on my face.

Trudy looked over and smiled slightly "Sounds fun." She casually says as the others started to agree. Clancy stood silent before looking over and guving a gentle nod. I smiled widely and raised my hands "Truth or dare it is!" I exclaimed.

After a looong shot of truth or dare, Trudy suddenly looked at me with a small smile "(Y/N), truth or dare?" She asks while taking the rose out of her mouth. I tapped my chin a little "Hm..Truth!" I exclaimed. Clancy looked over from Annie. "Do you like our spacecaster over here?" She asks while looking over at Clancy who blushed heavily. I looked over and scratched the back of my head.

"..No..." I mumbled with a soft look.

(Author's P.O.V)

Clancy's face showed a pure face of hertbreak and shock. He then cleared his throat and excused himself before standing up and walking over to the kitchen. They all looked over and gave awkward hisses before turning back to them. They coughed awkwardly and continued the game with them, not knowing what would happen next.

"How about we play a fun game?"

Clancy's voice chirped out from the kitchen before suddenly the lights were off. Everything was dark. Muffled screams were heard. Their eyes widened a little before they stood up and tried to run from it. "Clancy?! What's going on?!" They yelled before the lights flickered a little bit, blood was on the floor, a familiar scent of metal lingered in their nose. And the next thing they knew, they were tasting it as well..

( (Y/N)'s P.O.V )

I pulled away immediately as the lights flickered back on. "How about we play a game of tag?" He smiled cheekily before I ran as fast as I could, hoping and praying to get away from this monster. Without me even looking back I could FEEL his sinister grin burning through my back "Lets play hide and seek instead! You know its my favorite game!" He started to giggle before closing his eyes "Onnne~ Twwoooo~" He chirped out. I breathed heavily as I kept running and hid in a tree, climbing onto it and covering my mouth whilst closing my eyes and shaking in fear.

Flashback ended!

I sighed and buried my face onto my knees as I heard him calling out for me. For..some reason I wanted to run to him and engulf him in a tight hug but..He was a murderer. He killed all of my friends..Just because of a game..

I heard him calling out for me again, looking down to see blood stained footprints on the ground. I covered my mouth as I breathed quietly, trying not to lure any attention from the male.

"Oh come out come out wherever you aaare~!"

"Ya know sweetie, I've gotta admit..you're pretty good at hiding!"

"But you won't be hiding for long~!"

A hand suddenly grabbed my foot and jerked me towards someone. He held my hands tight and looked at me with those bright green eyes. He then smiled a little and wiped some blood on my cheek before pressing the knife against my neck.

"Game over, sweetheart~"

-----

Question of the day!
-
What would your friends who you’ve grown apart from say about you?