Kiss the girl

This took place when I was in Kindergarten, I think? Yeah it was Kindergarten. Anyway, I was in the classroom sitting on those dotted carpets. (Ya'll remember those?) Then this girl named Taylor walked up to me. Cause we were friends at the time, I guess. We started talking for a bit. She was nice, sometimes.  But uh, then I started laying on the ground then I saw her get on me and I'm like "Whoa" then she held my arms on the ground and I'm like "Whoax2" Then, the big things started happening. She got closer to me and then we kissed. I'm over here thinking "BBVCFTYUHVCFJRTYUIKDFTJ"  because of what happened. Then that happened a few times more. I'm quite the ladies man I know.

Ok, second girl that kissed me (yes another girl kissed ya boy) her name is Sadie. We went to Coyle and right now Will Rogers. Anyway, This one took place in First grade. I forgot what happened but. I didn't even know her and we straight up started kissing. It was a pretty big deal for me cause we kissed more than the first girl. After the kissing she straight up HATED me idk. When I brought it up in 3rd grade she said she never did that. BUT I REMEMBER. Then a few months ago she brought it up and I legit actually thought she forgot it but she didn't. Nowadays, she kinda acts like. I don't wanna be mean but. She kinda acts like a slut.  Anyway, new chapter coming soon like always cause I got big memory of stuff in my life.