Tumbleweed | WoF

reference a work in progress

NAME: Tumbleweed, also goes by Tumble

GENDER: male

AGE: 8 years, around 18 in human years

TRIBE: SandWings

ABILITIES: poisonous tail barb, can breath fire, camouflage into the sand, sharp hearing and sense smell

RANK/OCCUPATION: solider

RESIDENCE: formally the Scorpion Den, currently travel

FAMILY: Scorch (father), Thicket (mother), Brushfire (older sister)

APPEARANCE: Tumbleweed is small and lean, but has sturdy legs. He has yellow-orange sunbaked scales with darker scales on his shoulders and the scales near his ridge. His underbelly is pale and has white wing claws and horns, while is claws are black along with his tongue. He has darker freckles along his back and wings and dark brown eyes. Due to fighting, he has a scar across the side of his neck and end near the middle of it.

PERSONALITY: Most dragons would say Tumble isn't a dragon fit to be a solider. With a heart of gold, he's and very kind dragon and is very perceptive, he's not the type to suddenly leave you hanging. He has a good sense of humor and can sometimes make a joke at the wrong time.

Living in the Scorpion Den has modeled him into a resilient and can defend himself if needed. Tumble is seemingly undistributed by violence, possibly because he grew up in the Scorpion Den, which is know for partially dangerous dragons. He doesn't necessarily think it's the best way to solve problems, but he's not the best with words, so he doesn't really have a choice. He seems pretty laidback but deep down, he was to do something rememberable. He just hope he lives to fulfill that dream.

BACKSTORY: work in progress

OTHER: none currently