24

Today is the day we move back into our house

     Today is the day we move back into our house. Hayden, I can tell, is not having it. Every time I go to put something in his car he stops me and hugs me. "Hay. I just have a couple more things. Come on. Just let me get them in the car." I say and he shakes his head refusing to let me go. "How about I leave some of my clothes here. That way when I come over I can stay the night if I want or need to." I say. "Leave clothes. And you stay." He says. "Hay. I can walk to your house if I want to. You have a car for goodness sake. Just let me put my stuff in the car." I say. "Fine. But leave some clothes." He says. "Deal," I say and put the stuff in the car and put some clothes back in his closet. He then shuts and locks the door behind him. "Don't leave." He says and walks over. "Hay, I have to. I see you every day at school. Why are you being so clingy?" I say to him and he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. We kiss and I pull away. "But I got to see you all day every day. Now I can't." He says with a frown. "You need to get a life," I say. "I have one. And it involves you in it." He says and I laugh. "Annie! Time to go!" Hayley yells and Hayden frowns. "Come on," I say and kiss him.
"Bye Hayden. I will see you at school tomorrow. Pick me up at 7:00?" I say and he nods. We kiss and he leaves. I unpack my stuff and then head downstairs to eat dinner. Afterward, I do my nighttime routine and head to bed since it's pretty late.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites