Chapter One

Madison's POV

I was walking home to my sister. She walked up to me and I knew something had happened.

"Maddie, we have to move to a different home. But before you get upset so you know, I made it up by giving us tickets to this awesome show." Nick was like my mom ever since mom passed. I gave her smile.

"I'm not mad or upset. Well a little, but at least I have you with me. Now what show are we going to? I'm so excited." Yup I get really overexcited. I love watching people doing their things. Like magic tricks or trying to read people minds. It's so cool to be in expense. She told me all about how we are going to this magic trick thing and it got me so much more excited. We were just talking and having fun on the way. When we got to our seats, I got so jumpy and excited because we were in the front row.

"Thank you so much, Nick. You didn't have to do this." I said hoping that she didn't feel bad so she gave us the tickets to bribe me. She shook her head giving me a side hug.

"I wanted to do this. Your my sister." We bother laughed and the show started. It felt like it went on for hours. One time, he made a nickel disappear and now their were four. Like how cool was that? The show finally was over. So we had to leave. It was amazing. I loved all of it.

"Before we leave, I also got someone to show us their magic trick. If you want, we can go to see them?" Nick asked and well she looks kinda guilty. I wonder why? Maybe she is feeling kinda down. Should I say something? Instead I nodded smiling. I can ask her afterwards. Plus it's a public place and I don't want to have her issues out in public. We walked outside to the back to find an older guy.

"Hey man. This is my sister Maddie. You said that you would show us your magic trick." Nick said giving him some look. He nodded and waved at me.

"Hello, I'm Mac and I can Hypnosis. If you would like to be hypnosis." He said making me squeal. Oh my cheese, I have always wanted to be hypnotized. I nodded really excited. I probably looked like a bobbled head, but I didn't care at the moment. The next minutes was all a blur.

•~•
( okay so, what Nick did was hypnotized Maddie into thinking that whenever she hears Patterson into Franzelli. So that means she has no idea what Nick is planning to do. Also that their foster parents are her social workers. )
We were on our way to our new home. We were waiting on the train station almost all day. We had our bags and everything just waiting for them. Nick said their names were Liz and Ed. They had children named Jeremy and Molly. We were looking around for them all day. Nick decided to just get a cab so we did. She looked upset at something and getting really frustrated at what I can't help at. We finally got the house, so we payed the driver and getting out. I stopped her before she can walk up the porch.

"What if they don't like us? What if they bring us back and they separate us?" I said upsetting myself. She put her hands on both of our shoulders.

"They won't. Trust me, I will never leave your side. I promise. We did our pinkie promises, we did since birth. We walked up the porch and Nick ranged the door bell.

"Where were you? We have been waiting at the train station all day." Nick said upset. Oh gosh she had her backpack open.

"Who are you?" She asked. I'm guessing she is Liz. Did they not get the call? They usually do.

"I'm Nick and she is Madison. Nicole? Nicole Patterson(Franzelli)? We are here to live with you." She informed them. Oh dang, do they really forget. See they don't like us already and they haven't even met us. This is going great.

"Okay, what?" Liz asked all confused.

"You didn't get the memo?" Nick asked.

"Was this an actual or metaphorical memo?" It seems like he didn't know either. Okay what's going on? They usually call them ahead of time.