Chaper 1

Pain....that's all hordak could feel, As he cried out her name "ENTRAPTA".. "ENTRAPTA" he called again, He was about to get reconditioned and lose everything he had, his free will, his empire but most importantly he was going to lose......her. "ENTRAPTA" he cried again pulling against his restraints only to fall limply against them. As tears rolled down his face he said in a low quiet voice "I'm....sorry..."

Back at camp entrapta lay in bed looking up at the sky wearing a hoodie hordak gave her as a gift for Christmas, ever since catra told her about how prime was going to 'recondition' hordak she was worried sick and sometimes cried because she didn't want to lose the only true friend she had, her 'lab partner" and all the thoughts of what being reconditioned was scared her but then she had drifted to sleep.

In the morning she had woke up and went through her tent to the smell of bacon and eggs, her favourite,  "oh morning entrapta!!" "Morning..." she said sleepily, realizing it was scorpia who said that, well, she wasn't surprised by this greeting because scorpia is always positive, much like wrong hordak who was going for a walk from what frosta told her. After she got changed she decided to sit and chat with bow and glimmer.

Back at horde prime's ship hordak just lay there, mentally embracing himself for what to come

but he could only think about entrapta, what she must be feeling and if she was worried of not..."little brother?" Hordak's head shot up only to see the one and only horde prime with that unsettling grin of his....'yes prime?' he hissed while scowling at his creator....
"Well that isn't a good way to respect your creator now cheer up tomorrows the big day..."