Chaper 3

"Mermista hurry up!!!" "Yeah yeah Coming"said mermista emerging from her tent. "come on!!!!!" Entrapta yelled excitedly, and they set out to get a signal from prime's spire.

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲

"Shhh..." Mermista hissed," okay, it's just I'm so excited!!" Entrapta let out.
After that she had separated from the group into the forest, only to see a clone that seemed to have done the same."hordak?.." she let out, though a little to loudly. As the clone seemed to have noticed and started walking in her direction, she was frozen and couldn't move as he strode closer, and closer... and then the clone was right in front of her, though he didn't give the reaction she had expected of him...."I...I know you....dont I" he questioned her. She gasped " I knew you would remember me hordak!!!" Waving her arms in the air but he cut her off in her excitement, " no my name is not hordak, I do not have a name." He said bluntly. And he hesitated as he strode off only to turn back at her, "W-what have you done to me...?" he said with an unreadable expression between confused, scared and sad.

𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Wait.. where's entrapta?!" Catra let out, "she was right behind" us perfume said as she looked behind her. As they approached the tall spire.