Chapter 1 ( Banana milk )

Eummin's POV

It's 8am! Ohh shoot! It' my first week of college and im late! Tama bayon!?(is that right!?) I ate my breakfast and ride my bike!

"Your 10mins late Miss Eun."

"Sorry Ma'am." i sit on my chair and get my notebook and listen for what she will teach, 2 more subject and then!

Kring....kring....

It's Break time so eventually there's a couple that will break today.

"Babe please"

"No! Im breaking up with you" see im right *winked* I walk towards our meeting place and wait for her. I texted her to come here but she said she's gonna be late. So i just sleep for a while and wait for her.

"Yah wake up" she said while tapping my face.

"Inaantok pako mamaya mo nako gisingin pag time na" ( im still sleepy, just wake me up later if it's already time ) i didn't wait for her and sleep im really sleepy.

I heard my phone ring so i answer it

"Yah! Bitch Where are you?"

"At our meeting place wae?"

"Your still there, class hours na huy!" The heck!? I look at my phone. I can't make it. Patapos na rin ang klase ko dun. I'll just atend my next class. I put my elbow to the table and put my head on my palm.

I feel like someone sit beside me "I thought it's class hours, wae yeogie?" (Why are you here?")

"Why do you care?" I look immideatly at him! Wtf! I thought he's Haerille!

"Nuguseyo? wae yeogie issseubnikka?" (Who are you? And why are you here?)

"Who care's if im here?" Oo nga naman

"Why am i even talking to you" i said and get the hell out of there.

"Okay class dissmiss" finally im hungry. "Im really hungry" i said to her "You're always hungry, there's no time that your not hungry duh," tss epal.

"Kimchi Rice an-" she didn't even finished my words "Rice really?" oh right, i rolled my eyes and change my order, at the end i just order a burger and lemonade psh, while she order kimchi rice and shrimp, how nice -_-

The lunch time are over i headed to our room and talk to my friend until our teacher came

"Can a lawyer represent someone they know is guilty?"

"Attorneys are ethically bound to zealously represent all clients, those whom they think will be justly found guilty as well as those whom they think are factually innocent. In truth, the defense lawyer almost never really knows whether the defendant is guilty of a charged crime."our teacher explain and then the bell rang

Finally, Uwian na!!!! I wait for Haerille but she's not coming outside. I ran towards my bike, i immediately went home when i saw a group of men running towards a car, what's happening? I saw Haerille's skateboard at the floor i wait for her to come outside the abandoned building, i didn't go in cou'z im scared.

I saw her running while sweating, "You left me again! I waited for you like what, almost 40 minutes!" She just frowned, the fuck?!

"Wait,what? You should have bicked to the cafe" is she fucking thinking that i will go there alone holding her fucking heavy skateboard?!

"No! Im not biking while holding your heavy skateboard. Beside, i don't wanna go looking like a loner"

"You should soon know how to be independent, at least, for you to be prepared for everything you must know" what?

"Are you going somewhere far, are you going to die?"

"Let's go" what's wrong with her?, is she sick?

~*~

"Hell to Haerille, what's wrong with you? Do you wanna die? Why are you spacing out?" I ask her. What's bothering her?

"Watch where you're going" she shou,Damn! I almost hit a kid.

"You stupid shit!" She said.

We're already at the cafe when our manager, shout at us.

"Where the hell did the both of you go?" She said while holding her hips. "Look! See! what's happening?" Oh oh.

"Move now!" I immidiately run to my locker and change my clothes

I run to the counter to help them get the order

"Lemon Winter Melon Punch please"

"Is that all Ma'am?"

"Ahmm,yes"

"That will be ₩8.50" i said, as she give the money, i prepare her order and give it to her. I look around,it's a mess. It's really a mess. The line is long some of the staff and costumer are arguing. There really a toxic costomer. They'll do what they want to do, they always say costumer is always right, but what if they are wrong, they will still blame us, so toxic.

What's happening. This is the first time time that this happen. Its not usually like this.

"One iced coffee please." This cafe is quite.The line is not that long the costumer and staff are not arguing. You even read a book-

"Hello? I said one iced coffee."

"Ahh sorry sir, name sir"

"Banana milk"

"We don't have banana milk sir"

"No i mean my name is banana milk" banana- wait what? His name is banana milk? It's kinda familliar.

I wrote his name on the cup and make his iced coffee. He pay for his coffee and i give him his change.

"You should pay attention to your work Ms.Eun"

Wait, what? How did he know my name

Hours had past and finally my work is done. Ahhh im so tired, we went home, and fix my self and then sleep i didn't eat dinner cou'z im very tired and sleepy i have to sleep and hopefully no one will wake me up tommorow.

~*~

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter first time eh✌✌, Babawi ako next time hehehehe