_Chapter 4_

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit dizzy but then I remembered about our vacation trip and all my dizziness went away at the speed of light. I brushed my teeth and put on my clothes. I went and put on a white top and whit bottom. I let down my hair.
And let them fly with the wind.
I tried to wear my charm bracelet but my wrist seems to have an absence of flesh because the bracelet keeps on slipping down. I tried to tape it but it looked weird so I went on without it (T-T).

I flopped down the stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast but mom had already made it. There were a lot of pink-colored pancakes lying in a plate. My mom was in the other corner making cupcakes. That's lotta cakes "Good morning, kitten". She's the only one who calls me a kitten except for Emily. Emily sometimes calls me a 'Bad Kitty'. Which is the main reason mom doesn't keeps cushions in obvious places because I've destroyed quite a lot smacking her.

I heard a familiar beep. I ran to the door and saw that Rose and her mom were here with the van.
I put my suitcases in the back, as well as mom and Emily's. They were quite heave but all of us managed it.
I took the cupcakes that mom bought and sat with Rose. We talked and talked and talked all the way to the supermarket. When we reached, mom told us to get anything we want. I made a run for the cold drinks only to be dragged back by Rose. ("No unhealthy stuff") We got water. For a trip. Awesome.

After being on the road for god knows how much time (We were hooked on Hotel Del Luna *wink*), We reached the edge of the water at the beach. Mom shook us both and we looked up. Freakin Jennies. This is awesome. It's honestly my first time seeing a beach.

It's blue.

Wow! Amazing! It's blue, huh? Seriously Lisa?

We then boarded a big white cruise which made my internal screaming jump to the moon. It had a lot of rooms and a central one that was GRAND.
Holy sh- that chandelier must have cost a fortune.
Later, We checked into our rooms and all the way we gawked at the marvellous lobby and hallways.
Arrangement: Me and Rose in one and Mom, Emily and Rose's mom in the other one. We had a vase of fresh roses on our bedside table. There was a bowl of fruits and DOUGHNUTS. We ate a lot of snacks. (Ok, me, not Rose. Again with her tips "Lots of snacks aren't good for your..." blah blah blah). I found a mini fridge in the corner which was full of col-drinks and CHOCOLATES!! Oh yeah!

I knew what was coming next so I took my stuff and ran away before Rose could get away, By the time she really got me on the big ship, I'd already eaten everything. We stayed in the ship for almost 4 hours. It was getting dark. Me and Rose went outside our rooms to appreciate the shimmering lights reflecting in the water.
The stars shined above us and I can swear I saw a silhouette of a person I recognise. But it's probably cause I've been racketing my brain too much about her.

About half an hour later, we reached the island. I was so excited that I let out a shriek and everyone stared at me. I started to run very fast to escape holding the suitcases- "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Rose bellowed. "just exploring" I called out. Nice try, Lisa. I went back to get our luggage.

Rose had to push me once more while I hauled the suitcase cause damn this island is preeti~

Author's note: Ready for a prank in the next chapter? Btw, I'm working on the second book of this series and it has a mysterious plot that'll prove most of the things in this book- ahem- wait for the last line of this book. You'll know