_Chapter 5_

We reached the hotel at 8:00 PM. It was still dark outside.
We found Jisoo waiting for us at at the staircase of the main hall. She waved to us. We waved back. We put our luggage in the luggage trolley and signed our name tags. Then we ran up to Jisoo. She greeted us with a bouquet of flowers. "Your room is ready, My Majesty" and bowed to us. We all laughed. She wore a blue top with daisies and white bottoms. She looked as though she's ready to just go in the gardens and jump in the swimming pool right now.
But it's night right now and I'm not gonna become a popsicle.

She led us to our hotel rooms. To our delight, they were the rooftop ones and overlooked the beach side and the market side of the island. Even though it's cold, people bustled here and there and fairy lights shown on different stalls.
We could see miles and miles from here. There were lights around the cities, which viewed from distance, looked like fireflies. "Hey! You really are an expert, Jisoo" I said appreciating the view from the terrace. "Thanks, but don't get too excited.It was your plan. Take out the money" Jisoo said. "Alright, alright but you two will be in charge of planning the trip" I called out from the corner of the room where I was looking down at the pool.

I became too immersed in it.

Suddenly, a hand patted me on my should. I shrieked. Awesome. I'm just too sensitive to sudden appearances. Jisoo burst out laughing. Yeah. I looked at Rose. She turned away. She was grinning. "Alright, you two, enough laughing." It wasn't long enough when I, too joined them.

We talked, played games and laughed all night.

I wondered what Jennie is doing right now.

We went to the food stalls outside and tried so many things that we felt like dying. Breaking News: Three girls died on the island because of eating too much and staying in the restroom for hours.

At night, we went into our cozy beds and blankets. Mine was yellow, Jisoo's blue and Rose's pink. It looked like we slept in a garden of flowers.

At midnight Jisoo and Rose were asleep. but I was awake and in for a hilarious plan..

Author's Note: Hi Everyone! Thankyou for reading my book. I am almost done writing Book 2 in which you're getting a surprise! But first...you gotta read Book 1!