chapter ten

"jaemin! jaemin come down for a bit." his father screamed from downstairs.

jaemin opened his eyes and checked the time. "it's 8 in the goddamn morning of monday what does he want? can't i get some sleep?" he groaned.

he didn't bother to change from his boxers and white tank top since he thought his father was just gonna ask him to make him coffee like he did before. but since jaemin bought him a coffee machine, there's no need for his to wake up early anymore.

he walked down the stairs, his eyes half open, which made him fall the stairs. he laughed and got up. and as he got up, three people were looking at him with wide eyes.

he stopped laughing and covered his thing.

"f-father why didn't you tell me there were visitors. i should've worn something decent." he said, embarrassed.

"it's okay, young master. it's just us."

"great day, mr. kim?" jaemin asked politely. his position might be higher than of him but he still has respect for the elderly.

"jaemin, you know kim dongyoung, right? and his son..." his father told him.

his gaze switch to the guy who was seated beside mr. kim. his only and bratty son who tried to fuck him up that day.

"lee jeno." he said with his eyebrows raised at him.

jeno wasn't looking back at him, he was ashamed of what he had done. he tried to hurt jaemin, but jaemin still helped him to get to the hospital, also paid for the bills.

"young master, i just wanted to apologize for what my son had done to you. he really didn't know you. i'm also sorry for never introducing him to you."

jaemin's frown turned to a smile when he looked at mr. kim. "that's fine, mr. kim. i understand." until he remembered he threatened the lives of jeno's family.

"d-did jeno tell you anything after that day?"

"no, why? do i have to know—"

"NO." jaemin said, with his voice a little loud.

"anyways jaemin, mr. kim and his son is here because i want you to be friends with jeno and he's going to help you with that mission i told you." his father said.

jaemin's eyebrows furrowed. "WHAT? you've never gave me partner. i can do this on my own, father! do you not trust me with this?!" he asked raising his voice.

"this is a big mission, jaemin. and jeno's the next strongest and quickest after you. with him, you'd be able to finish the mission before you know. even i would need a backup."

"NO YOU WOULD NOT. you're just saying this because you want to give me a partner or assistant or whatever, dad. i cannot believe you." he ran to his room changed to decent clothes and took his keys to his new car, again.

"follow him." jaemin's father told jeno.

"yes, sir."