Chapter 1. The new start.

RHEAS POV

My phone starts to go off. I check what it was and I was getting a facetime from Cam. I pick it up and face it at a good angle of me. "Hey Beautiful" he says. I blush. I reply back "Hi".

"What are you doing today?" Can asked me.

"Nothing at all, I'm just kinda laying here bored" I say

"Well I can fix that if you want me too." He said as he winked.

I chuckle. "Yeah you can come over if you want"

He jumps up "yay!" I see blankets fly up and Cams phone fall down.

I giggle some more.

"What the fuck was that?!" I hear Nash yell from another room.

"Somethinn" cam yelled back.

He picked up his phone from the ground and said "I'll be right there, baby". As he kissed the camera and hung up.

CAMS POV

I quickly run to the shower and wash my hair and body and jump out and dry off. I walk back to my room and just grab some clothes and for dressed then I brushed my teeth and put a dab of cologne on. I slip into my vans and grab my car keys and phone and run to my car hoping nobody would see me. I drive to Rheas house and knock on her door. She comes down and answers. She was wearing some shorts and a white baggy shirt as her beautiful ombré hair fell down to her waist. God she's so beautiful, I quietly thought to myself. She gave me and hug and welcomed me inside. We ran up to her room and just kinda chilled on her bed. We were on our phones until eventually I got bored.

"Hey babe what do you want to do?" I asked. I've asked her to be my girlfriend plenty of times but she's always said no.. Mostly because she doesn't want to her hate if anybody found out. So I still treat her like she's mine even though we're just really close childhood friends. And if anybody were to mess or flirt with her. I'd sure as hell knock em out.

"Idk what do you want to do?" She asked.

I placed my hand on her thigh. "No you tell me" as I looked her in the eyes.

"Anything" she said

"Anything?" I asked as I bit my lip.

RHEAS POV

Cam always does this. He knows what my "weaknesses" are and he tests them always. I really wanna make it official with him but I just really don't wanna get the hate from his fans.. But we're "just friends" maybe with benefits.. I've known Cam since we were little, like in second grade. He's always had a crush on me. And I always had a crush on him. I still do. We've never done anything dirty. Just kinda made out and stuff.