Chapter 7: Giant Women and Cat

(I'm again sorry this took so long! Hope you enjoy!)

You're sitting on Steven's shoulder as you watch Pearl and Amethyst play checkers.

"Steven, are the water balloons really necessary?"

"Yeah, this way the moves really matter."

You roll your eyes. It's been a bit since you've turned back into a cat and you've adjusted. You continue to talk to Steven by tapping your paw on the keys on the computer to write what you wanna say.

Steven even tried to learn Meow (a cat language I just made up) and the amount of grammatical errors he made in one meow was, let's just say, extraordinary.

"We don't form Opal because you're uptight and—"

Steven jumps from his tall chair, making you scramble onto the seat before you fall.

"Guys! Guys! What is Opal?"

"Oh it's the two of us, mashed together" Amethyst mashed her hands together.

"*scoffs* Is water just hydrogen and oxygen "mashed" together?"

 Amethyst and Steven seem clueless.

Kinda?

"...Analogy wasted. Look here, Steven. "

She starts manipulating the sand in animated figurines

"When we synchronize our forms we can combine into a powerful named Opal."

Amethyst stomps on the sand figurine

"Except I don't dance like that."

"Amethyst!"

You kinda zone out. Before you know it, you're in the temple greeting Garnet.

"Ooh! Ooh! Did you bring me anything?"

Garnet gives Steven a rock.

"Whoa, a rock! Thanks, Garnet."

"And here you go Kat."

She gives you a small fish. 

You munch on it happily. Yes, you like fish. May I remind you that you're a cat.

(Am I using you zoning out as an excuse to not writing boring conversations? Yes. Yes I am.)

You're chilling on top of Steven's head.

"Whooaaa... Is this where the Heaven Beetle lives?"

"Apparently." Pearl groans 

"All the way at the top."

"So, when you fuse, do you turn into a giant giant woman, or just a regular-sized giant woman?"

You and Amethyst groan.

"Does one of you control the right arm and the other control the left arm?"

"Come on Steven." Pearl starts walking away with Amethyst.

"Wait, these are extremely important questions!" Both of you catch up to the Gems.

                                            ________________________________________

*STEVEN JUNIOR HAS JOINED THE PARTY*

"Darn it. Aw, I'm never going to get to see Opal."

*Cue song above*

....

(Ok so, I REALLY want to continue this chapter. But Kat wouldn't do much in this chapter anyway. Although I really love this bonding moment between Pearl and Amethyst, I don't wanna rewriting the script. I watched "So many Birthdays" and in my honest opinion it's kinda depressing. So the next chapter will be during the episode "Lion 2: The Movie" if you don't mind.)

(To make up for this, short chapter. I'll start writing the next one right away! Hope you don't mind! Love you all! <33333)