Haha, Cat go brrrrrrrr

(I'm doing this! I, am DOING THIS. ...hope you enjoy)

I've decided to totally deviate from the original timeline or else my smooth adhd brain will get bored again. Sorry this took so long!!!)

Love you all! <33333333333333

Kat was lounging on the couch, as per usual. There was a timeline skip because the author is lazy as f*ck.

The Gems and Steven warp back, all completely soaked. Kat is glad they didn't join this time and did a sun nap instead. They stretch and walk up to the soaked rocks.

"Lucky cat."

You blep at the gems, Pearl huffs as she goes to grab a towel. 

Steven was holding some time piece, you mentally prepare yourself for a time paradox or sm to happen. But that definitely won't  be for awhile so you'll just go elsewhere for a bit-

...Why are there four Stevens playing music??? Why is it noon??? What happened???

And most importantly, 

Why does one have a mowhawk???

Time shifts again. You feel full of young energy whilst aching joints make you drowsy. You see your life and many other lifetimes as you glitch through each one. You process everything and nothing at the same time.

One moment you're snoozing in a lap, the next you're drinking tea with the creator of existence itself. Death laughing at a joke you seemingly just made. Another second you're in a space cafe, then you're observing a monster rise from the sea. You keep flipping through what could be and what could've been. Making sense of anything is long gone.

And finally, after what seems like eternity, or a second, you're back, same place same time as when it started. With Steven holding a small hourglass with the biggest smile on his face. Flashes of blood and tears smear across his face before the visions finally fade.

You can't do anything. Steven is so small, so young, but you can't do anything because you're just a small, stupid, heLplEsS, cat.

You're a cat.

That orb.

What if-

What if it can do more than turn you human?

What if.

It can make you useful?

What do you do?

A. Go on with your day

B. Find the orb

C. Wait

(Wow! Sorry this is short, again I'm trying. I remembered how much I wanted to do with this story so I decided to take a different turn on the style. Now each chapter will be shorter with a more choose your adventure style. Hope you enjoyed it <3!)