Dirty James Imagine #3

Dirty James Imagine

You walk into your boyfriends apartment and think no ones home. Your boyfriend James and the rest of the gang are at a rehearsal.

You walk upstairs and go to the bathroom. You see someone in the tub and you jump a bit.

James chuckles and looks at you. You clutch your heart and say, “I thought you had a rehearsal?”

“It ended early,” he shrugs.

You notice there’s a bunch of bubbles in the tub and you raise your eyebrows.

“And why are you taking a bath?”

“I wanted to relax, feels nice,” he shrugs again.

“The bubbles make it very manly,” you joke.

James turns to you and winks. You giggle and you keep talking to him. The bubbles slowly begin to disappear but James doesn’t notice.

They’re all gone and you can see James’ dick. You bite your lip as you’re amused but also turned on.

James notices you’re staring at something so he looks down and sees all the bubbles have disappeared. You pretend to be looking somewhere else but James smirks at you.

“Don’t pretend you weren’t looking there, I saw you,” he said in a confident tone.

“Nooo,” you lie and avoid his eyes.

“Want to pet it?” he asks, as if it’s a pet.

You burst out laughing and say, “James it’s not an animal.”

“It can be if you want it to,” he smirks.

Just as he finishes saying that, his dick shoots up to his stomach.

You shake your head and laugh at your crazy boyfriend.

“Come on, it’s expecting you,” he says.

You roll your eyes playfully but his weird pep talk surprisingly worked on you.

You strip down and get in the bathtub. James wraps his arms around you and you put your legs on either side of him.

The water’s really warm and it’s exactly at the perfect temperature. He kisses you deeply and you kiss back; running your fingers through his wet hair.

He pulls his lips away from yours and goes immediately to your breasts. He circles both nipples with his tongue and you moan softly. He nibbles gently after every few licks which creates the perfect combo.

You bring your hand down to his dick and start pumping up and down his shaft. James moans onto your breast before he pulls away.

“Can I enter you already?” he whispers in your ear with that sexy Australian voice.

You nod and he positions his dick at your entry. You’re basically riding him since you’re on top and your knees are on either side of him. The water’s just low enough so it won’t splash everywhere.

James grips your hips and lowers your body onto his hard and wet cock. You moan loudly when he’s only half entered inside of you. It feels different since his dick’s wet but it’s a good kind of different.

He lowers you down on him all the way and starts pumping in and out. His grip keeps you down on him and so whenever he pumps up he slams against your g-spot with such force.

He buries his face in your chest and starts flicking one of your nipples with his tongue.

His thrusts get more aggressive and you feel some water managing to get through inside of you.

James does the biggest thrust and holds it there; leaving the pressure against your g-spot.

The pressure allows you to tilt your head back and orgasm. You moan and James takes off the pressure.

He pulls out of you and you rest your head on his chest. He plays with your hair softly and you smile.

You may have a weird boyfriend that seduces you in a weird way but you wouldn’t trade him in for anything.