c h a p t e r t h r e e✨

jack anxiously stared at his phone until he saw "finn wolfhard send a chat" pop up. he clicked it so fast like it was a race he wanted to win.
-
the losers club🤡

finn wolfhard: im gonna do it guys. so yeah, im richie again? :)

jack smiled when he saw finns reply. "thank god, ive missed him." he whispered into himself.

jeremy ray taylor : Thats great news finn!!! Cant wait to see you all🙃

chosen jacobs : Yess!!! Cant wait :))) wanna facetime guys??

jack was a little unsure about facetiming the group,  but he just agreed. he has missed his bestfriends. he loves them.

jack grazer : i'd be up for that!!

jaeden martell : ^^

finn wolfhard : ^

sophia lilis started a facetime call.

jack grazer, chosen jacobs and 5 others joined the facetime call.

jack was one of the first people to be on the call, he was with himself, sophia and wyatt.
"hi" jack says quietly,"how are you guy-" he was cut off by a familiar voice joining the call.

"heyy guys!! ive missed you all so much.. how are youu i cant believe thiss" says the one and only voice from the gorgeous pale boy, finn wolfhard. you can tell he was nervous, when finn is nervous. he talks.. pretty fast. he rants, or just speed talks?

after about 2 minutes, every one of the losers joined. it wasnt even as awkward as jack expected, they were all chatting away asking alot of questions about eachother. jack noticed that nothing really changed about them. they all were pretty similar as before... but it wasnt ever going to be the exact same feeling. the feeling of being with your bestfriends , the people you tell everything too. the people you thought were family. now, their older, they have made new bestfriends. but hopefully, when they meet, it will all be the same... as good old times.

AUTHORS NOTE//
sorry this is shortt:( im busy today but i will try update more later!! hope your enjoying the story💕