Cutting the ribbon

Bob entered his office while taking off his coat and wearing his glasses. He sat down to get ready for another day when he saw it. A new case? Why now? He was not supposed to get a new patient... "Well let's get rid of this one as soon as possible!" He thought. "Patient no.049, what is your story?" Wait... something was not right. A young psychopath who slaughtered 56 people while laughing and her name was... Eliza Taylor? The mayor's daughter is a crazy murderer? " That's not something you get to work on every day!" He thought while trying to ignore her family name. "I can't take this one..." the moment Bob was going to leave the case on the table and go, a little note fell out: "You better accept this case Morley"

"Eliza Jane Cotter Taylor
This looks like a teacher or a housewife our a little nice girl's name not a psycho slaughter! Funny how people judge from name too. At the end of the day, I'm still the little girl who was on daddy's shoulders wanting to cut the ribbon of the ceremony... how they call me a slaughter? I would NEVER do something like that... imagine ending someone's life; take they're breaths away. It's like power; pure power. Yes death is power maybe that's why I wanted to cut off the ribbon sooo bad; to hold the scissors, ahh that goddamn weapon! To hold them and maybe even pull them in daddy's neck and take his breaths away... who would believe it? The little girl killed her own father? Exactly, death is unbelievable."
Eliza was playing with her blonde hair and thinking about death when she heard someone coming: "Goddamn nurses, LEAVE ME ALONE"