Chapter 3

*Meanwhile with the boys*

Andrews P.O.V

"Yo, Andy wanna go to my place? "We'll play some 2k" said the platinum haired boy. "Only if the warriors are mine" I shrieked. "Again? Dude I need Curry too" Larce hollered." Dude you can have the Celtics, they're the team with the most Championships thus far, now shoo" I snickered with my tongue sticking out. "Fine" Larce finally gave in.

We walked towards his house which was a 20 minute walk, we had the money for a cab or the bus but according to the fitness freak I was friends with "WaLkInG iS bEtTeR" ; Yeah right , it's better cause he gets to hurt poor Andy's feet, what a sadist. As I was walking I got bored and started kicking a rock like it was a soccer ball. "Dude why are you kicking that rock, it sounds annoying" Larce groaned with annoyance laced in his tone. Hearing that I started kicking it harder and then he just rolled his eyes and ignored it. As we drew nearer to his house I only had one thing to worry about, I hope he is not there.

Finally we arrived at Larce's house. It was an old house build in the 70s but Larce's parents renovated it when they moved in. It had an ash colored car porch and a similar-colored exterior which complimented the parakeet colored Devil's ivy that shrouded the front door of the house. It's official, I'll call it the 50 shades of grey. Enough of the unnecessary description. As we stood in front of the ivy covered door, Larce knocked on the door and after 2 minutes and 55 seconds (time's important okay!)  he opened the door with an expression of sheer disgust since he hated both me and Larce even though Larce values him more than his own life.

Meet Paul Hansen, 5'7, 14 and in the same year as me. He hates me with a burning passion, why? You ask, well..I'm exactly what he's not. I'm a nerd with a perfect GPA while he struggles to pass most classes. I'm skinny but can still pack a punch due to my Muay Thai background while he's a jock who pushes frail people into lockers, well that's kinda why our fight started. He shoved one of my fellow nerds into a library shelf just for fun.

Flashback

Normally I would mind my own business but Ethan (the guy) was my biology partner once and he carried my lazy arse in the project and I had yet to return his favor. So I asked the behemoth in front of me "Sir, why did you push this friend of mine" , I was polite since I knew he was Larce's brother and I could get in trouble for being rude and if I tell Larce about this , he simply wont believe me.

"None of your business dipshit, I felt like it" He cried out. "Very well then I'mma be nice, Apologize" I said in my "to the point" tone. "Like hell I would, wanna have the same experience as your retarded friend?" Paul blabbered. "Andrew, leave it". Ethan got up and tried to convince me to leave the matter. "Sure" I said pretending to walk away but I had something else in mind, I quickly spit on the bastard and ran for my life smirking. The jock was standing there throwing a tantrum like the bitch he is, he knew that I was too fast for him to catch.

Present

"Ewww you had to bring another retard with you, werent you enough?" Larce laughed it off assuming that it was a joke, he even thought we were friends, we entered the house and I bid my conscience farewell. "Yo bro, do you know where is the extra ps4 controller since you dont let anyone use yours?" . Paul went silent for a second but then simply said in a monotone tone "They're in the storeroom". "I dont know how it ended up there but ok" and Larce trailed off.

"So faggot, what brings you here?" Paul went off in a menacing tone. "That's not the right way to address your future brother in law" I crooned. "WOW! You really are a fag, so when are you marrying Larce? Gay marriage is legal here y'know". "Nah, I'll marry Amanda" I jabbered throwing my arms in the air. I knew this would strike a nerve since Larce told us about how his baby brother has been crushing over this girl called Amanda.

Paul went quiet for a second but then snickered " You little.....but even if you do end up with the heater that is Amanda, you'll surely disappoint her since you dont have a dick!". Afterwards, I did one of the craziest things I've ever done. I pulled my pitch black sweatpants down revealing my Donald Duck undies and said "Here's confirmation for ya, give me a blowjob if you want to" I emitted thinking that would be the end of it boy was I wrong."I bet it's the size of a tictac" Paul said, giggling to himself. "No wonder Amanda's breath was so fresh after she had a small talk with my cock" I cackled and pulling my pants back up knowing he cant come up with anything now.

He gritted his teeth and then "Dang your dad really failed at disciplining you, oh wait you-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence since I had roundhouse kicked him into the liver as he gobbled out blood from his mouth and fell crying on to the floor, I dont give a fuck about how he found out about dad but now this bitch won't survive, I lose control when someone mentions my father and it's a sensitive topic for me. I quickly jumped on his semi-conscious body and held my clenched fist up in the air and then I heard "Bro , the controller isnt ther-" and Larce came rushing and pushed me off his brother and said in a minacious tone "LEAVE" I hadnt ever seen him this angry .

"Larce I-" I pleaded but got cut off "Andrew if you wanna see tomorrow, leave or I'll forget that you're my former best friend" He cried through his clenched teeth while holding his brother's hand. Paul gave me a mendacious grin and then swayed his head towards the other side. I quickly bolted towards the door and let the already formed tears in my eyes escape once my feet touched the road.

I lost one of my best friend and now don't want to trouble my already sick mom by letting her see my puffy red eyes and tear stained face. Now I only have one place to go, Shirley but her shift is not over till 10, I ran towards the bus stop while rubbing my eyes to wipe away the tears and covered my head with the hood of my blue hoodie and when I arrived , I asked a bystander the time "Honey, its 14 minutes till 6 and oh my gosh! Were you crying?".  "Thanks and sorry for worrying you ma'am" I told her in the politest tone I could manage to speak in, she tried to say something but it was muffled since I ran towards the bus that will take me to Shirley's house.

The bus ride was awkward as people were giving me weird looks but I didn't care. I buried myself in the hood of my hoodie and couldn't wait to just curl up in a ball. As I reached my stop, I jolted towards Shirley's house and since I knew about Shirley's mom's issues with her and her friends. I decided to not cause a problem for Shirley and myself. I started to brainstorm and thought about calling Veronica but I don't have her number.

So I just decided to wait for Shirley for 4 hours, I dont know how I'll do it but I have to. I need to tell someone about my problem since I'm not one of those people who can just keep their feelings bottled up. And thus the 4 hours began , I checked my phone to check if I can play on it but then I remembered that I dont keep games on my phone and that I have to just stand there since there's no where I can sit and sitting on the ground is weird.

Authors note!

Pheww! Took me almost 3 hours since I was tired prior writing also Andrew aint floor gang since he refused to sit on the floor.

Dont forget to comment and criticize, Ansar out!. Adios