Chapter 2: Girls on the court

Kiari's pov

I wake up and check the time. It is already 12:37pm,so i roll out of bed and head off to Leo's room. I enter her room and just as i thought,she was still asleep. I took the opportunity to prank my dear cousin. I run downstairs,open the fridge and grab some whipped cream. As i close the fridge my mother enters the kitchen she sees the cream in my hand and just shakes her head. I guess she already knows what im about to do.

Kiari: Morning ma

Momma shan:Its afternoon Kiki

Kiari: oh yeah good afternoon. I was just about to wake up Leo as you can see.

I show my mother the cream.

Momma shan:Yeah yeah just dont come running to me when Leo gets you with a comeback prank.

I just look at my mother and turn around heading back to Leo's room. Leo was still fast asleep lying on her back,so i take her hand and put the cream in it. I tickle her nose and boom she smacks the cream in her face. I burst out laughing and Leo jumps up in shock. She realises what just happened and looks at me ugly,her eyes narrowed and she screams " Kiari Scott you gon get it!!!" She jumps out of bed and starts chasing me. She chases me all the way downstairs and after a few round the kitchen counter she finally catches me.

Leo drags me out to the backyard and i already knew what was about to happen next.

Kiari: No no Leo please

Leo:You shouldve thought of this before you splashed cream on my face Kiari

I laugh

Kiari: Well technically you got the cream in your face, i just tickled your nose.

I laugh again and splashhh she throws me into the pool. Leo heads back into the house as if nothing just happened and doesnt even look back. Looks like i better go apologize.

*skips to a few hours later*

It is now 2pm and Leo and i are chilling in the lounge watching a movie. Luckily Leo forgave me for my stunt earlier,but it wasnt easy. I had to give her my last chocolate bar so that she could forgive me. Anyways here's our outfits for the day:

Leo

Kairi

Kairi