Chapter 1

Noodle's pov

"We need something new, something exciting!"

"I know Mudz! B-but no one wants to collaborate with us right now.." 2D backed away from the kitchen, where he was speaking to murdoc.

"Well then faceache, why don't you help look for someone who does!" Murdoc became angry, so I decided it would be best to head to the park for a bit.
I stepped into Russels room to let him know about my plans, then I left.

The walk to the park was pretty uneventful, besides the goose that chased me for a block. The guys are never going to let me live that down. The damn thing wouldn't leave me be, I was running for my life. My. LIFE.

Once making it to the park, I headed straight for the swings. It was a little after 8pm and I didn't expect there to be many people here, or anyone at all. However, I started to hear faint singing as I approached the playground area. There was someone sitting at the bottom of the slide. A girl, a little older than me perhaps. She was singing one of our songs, On Meloncholy Hill. I tapped on her shoulder, which I guess frightened her a bit.

She yanked her headphones out. "Oh. Hi, sorry, was I disturbing you?

"No, not at all! I just wanted to say that your voice is very lovely" I smiled at her.

"Oh, thank you. Uhm, do I know you from somewhere? You look very familiar." She stared at me for a bit before I motioned towards her shirt.

She looked down and blushed. "OH, OHMYGOSH, I'm such a big fan, I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you, I feel so bad."

I laughed, "It's okay, don't feel bad." I held my hand out for her to shake, she took it.

"Noodle"

"y/n"

We sat and talked for a bit before I gave her my number and started to walk home. Maybe they would want to hear her voice as well.