Chapter 1

Ok, so this book probs don't exist so I'm making a chapter ;-;

Taehyung's heart shattered into a million pieces.

He was about to knock on his door when he overheard a conversation.

"Ah, yes! We will be delighted!"

"Where is he?"

"He's upstairs, sir. He should either be reading or sleeping at this point of time."

"Ah, okay. Jimin, you can go meet him."

"Yes father!"

"So, when will the marriage begin?"

"About next week or so."

"That's ok. Where should it be held?"

"Hmmm, maybe I'll ask my son. He's been looking forward to this day."

Taehyung heard a chuckle.

"Ah, yes. Kids these days, so far ahead into marriage."

Taehyung heard a lot of chuckles. After that, it was boring grown-up stuff. No, this is not happening. They're probably just friends, and their cousins are getting married. Wait, no. This Jimin guy's brother is probably getting married to Junghyun. Yeah, or maybe Jimin himself. He should get to know the guy, since he is going to be his future brother-in-law. RIGHT?

He kicked the door open, attemting to make those cool main entrances he sees in movies. Unfortunately, all it brings is a bruised toe. And an audience.

"Taehyung? Are you looking for Jungkook again? Listen, he is going to be married in 7 days with a charming young man. Don't try and court him anymore, he said he was sick of your silly games and that he would never love someone like you. He will be happy with Jimin and it is your duty to be happy for him. Someday, you'll get married and forget about this little crush. Now shoo."

This was not what Taehyung expected.

However, he ran up the stairs to Jungkook's room, with Mr. and Mrs. Jeon trailing after him. The Park family after the Jeons.

He opened the door, a crowd of people now in a bunny's room.

What he saw horrified him.

Jimin was on top, kissing Jungkook who had his arms around his neck. The soft pink lips in contact with the plump ones Jimin had. 

No, this wasn't supposed to happen, HE was supposed to steal his first kiss. HE was supposed to be the one getting married. HE was supposed to be the one he loved.

"Awww, little lovebirds fell quickly!"

"Indeed! We must set the preparations immediately!"

"Huh? What 'preparations'?"

"Ah, you're getting married Koo!"

Jungkook jumped off the bed. 

"WHAT?!"

Taehyung fell on his knees and sobbed.

"DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!"

"What on EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE KISSING YOU. I SHOULD BE THE ONE MARRYING YOU!"

"I don't GET IT! I DON'T LOVE YOU! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON COMING BACK?!"

"Because... I LOVE YOU!"

"THEN ST-"

Jungkook was cut off Tae kissed him. He held his face tight, getting a grip on the bunny's struggling figure.

He struggled, with Taehyung pinching his nose so his only air source would be his mouth. He signaled the 6 other people to help him.

With 4 adults and 2 grown-ups, he was able to push Tae off him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Jimin's brother, Jaemin, approached him.

"Dude, that's my bro's fiancé. That ain't cool dude."

"What the fuck do you mean?! I fell inlove with him first! I fell since middle school! I stalked him since I was 13! Why not me?!"

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"YOU WHAT?!"

Before~

Jungkook was quietly reading his book when his door slammed open. A guy with dirty blonde hair, cute eyes, plump lips and a built body stood there.

"Hi~"

"What are you doing here?"

"To see you!"

"Why?"

"So I can meet you!"

"Why do you want to meet me?"

"Because, so many people fell for your enchancing beauty and lovely personality!"

"So?"

"I wanted to see!"

"Ugh, listen, you're annoying me. Can I please go back to reading my story?"

"Nuh uh! I'll only leave until you give me a kiss on my lips!"

"wHy WoULd i Do ThAt?!"

"So I wouldn't annoy you anymore!"

"But this would be my first kiss!"

"Who cares?"

"Ugh, fine, c'mere."

Jimin happily jogged over and settled himself on top of the boy. 

He poked his ass and giggled.

"You've got a nice ass."

Jungkook just blushed and looked away. He yelped when he felt a hand grope his ass."

"Now, kissey~"

He rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his neck, feeling the stranger's plump lips on his. He knew he had to respond, or else he'll be stuck with the guy for who knows how long. He couldn't feel anything, no butterflies nor sparks. Just a plain ol' kiss.

Before he could push him away for air, the door bursted open.

SO I'M LAZY AND I HAD TO CELEBRATE BTS' 7TH ANNIVERSARY! SO I KINDA LEFT THIS ONE HANGING. BUT YEAH THAT'S A CHAPTER, I WON'T BE UPDATING AS MUCH SINCE EXAMS ARE COMING AND I'M STRESSING OUT, BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST! LOVE Y'ALL AND STAY SAFE!!!
💜💜💜

Word count: 770