Chapter 2

Hello guys! So, today I have a fever. But it's light! I won't be going to school for at least 3 days, so I'll try and update more frequently in those 3 days. So I will now 'hard carry' on to the story. (Lol sorry I had to XD)

"So..."

The boy next to him growled.

'Curse my beauty' he thought as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He was in a 'supposed' meeting with Jimin on settling for the wedding.

"Easy pup, I ain't doing anything bad."

"Don't call me that!" He snapped.

Taehyung on the other hand wasn't doing so well either.

He paced through his room, worried.

"Fuck, he has a fiancé, shit, he's so hot, bitch, the dude just had to ruin my plans."

The doorbell rung from the Jeon Residence, Jungkook-who was most delightful at the interruption-went to answer.

There stood Kim Taehyung in all his might, smiling his unique boxy smile.

Although Jungkook didn't like him, he had to admit the man was undeniably attractive. He had a tall frame, muscular arms and dirty-blonde hair. His face was a gift from God, one eye having a mono-lid, the other had a double-lid. His eyes were like hazelnuts, a creamy dark brown and about the size of one too. His prominent nose itself made him look dominant, it wasn't way too high and it was far from small. His lips were quite thin yet they were plumper than Jungkook's himself. His veiny, long hands was probably every living human's kink.

Before Taehyung could catch Jungkook's wandering eyes, they averted elsewhere.

"What do you want?"
"I came to show you how much I love you!"

Before Jungkook could question him, the older hurriedly pressed his chapped lips to his soft ones. The younger's lips tasted like Strawberry candy dipped in Vanilla, the sweet flavor made the man crave for more.

Taking advantage of the younger's Jungshook state, his naughty hands traveled down to the plump bubble butt and groped it hard, making the other gasp. This gave Taehyung the chance to slip his tongue inside, exploring the wet cavern, his sweet saliva drunk down by the hungry man's mouth.

When Jungkook finally snapped out of his trance, he pushed the older off roughly, wiping his lips with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"What the fuck?! I have a fiancé for Pete's sake!"

The older shrugged and walked away, happy to steal a kiss from the younger.

Said male groaned, dragging himself upstairs.

"What took you so long? And why are your lips swollen?"

Jungkook forced a smile and replied.

"It was just some random delivery guy, he got the wrong address but wouldn't move an inch even when I told him. We had a long ass argument and he finally left. After that I went to drink some tea, but it was boiling hot. I would have burnt my tongue if Yeji didn't distract me."

Jimin nodded and they all continued suggesting things, leaving the bride to think about the stunt he and Taehyung did earlier.

Why did something so wrong feel so right?

OK I'M DONE! I COULDN'T THINK MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER SO I ENDED IT WHERE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SUITABLE TO END. I'M GRADUALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFTEN! LOVE Y'ALL AND STAY SAFE!💜💜💜

Word Count: 564