Untitled Part 9

"Eugh, Hyung~~!!" Ren whined "I'm tired!"

Sungjong is well aware of how annoying Ren is. He was reluctant on letting him joint the group in the first place. Now he really regrets it.

"Please" Sungjong begged "Shut your mouth! We have to be quiet- do you want to attract the people?"

Ren shook his head. He really didn't want to die at this age. He wants to see the world. *Let's not end it here* He thought *I have to live. No matter what.*

"Ah!" Sungjong exclaimed "Did you open your bag yet"

"Huh? Bag? I was the last out, and he ran out..."

"Well I forgot to open mine... I guess we can share my portion of what I had- And I'm sure we'll come across more weapons"

Sungjong opened his bag that revealed a umbrella. *Seriously?* He thought warily * I hope Hyung go something good, so we'll have a chance of surviving when we meet up...*

Other things that he got were, some water, a compass, a map, and a poncho *So at least I won't get wet* He handed Ren the poncho.

"Here," he said "You'll catch a cold like that."

"Daww Hyung you do care!!" Ren said happily

"Do not! I don't need a useless partner, so I'm gonna make sure that you're ready for when we find a player."

Ren shrugged. He ran off to a small cottage to find some food. He found some cabbage, rice and Seaweed

"Hyunggg I found goodies!!" Ren exclaimed.

"Oh did you now?" Sungjong replied sarcastically.

Ren walked out to show his findings. Sungjong' s eyes were as big as quarters.

"Wow!! Good job!" He started clapping. "Y'know Ren, I don't mind you."

"You say that after I did something useful... So it'll take some time to believe you..."

"I can promise you, I don't!" Sungjong persuades " Honestly, you're exactly like me, just the stress of the game has gotten to me! When we find my Hyung, he'll tell you stories of how I've been! Dude! I've even been in the blonde hair phase!"

"Heh, really?" Ren questioned

"Yeah!!"

"Well I guess I have no choice but to believe you~~"

From this moment on, a strong bond was formed.