35

"JiMin, are you happy?" I ask, waiting and hoping you say no. I wanted to snatch you up and run away with you. Carry you to the ends of the earth, where no one will find you, find us.

Where you are MARRIED TO ME, not him.

Where we are raising our baby, not yours with him.

You turn and look back at your husband, who in turn is looking at you. Love shines so profoundly in his eyes.

That should have been me, more tears fall.

"Yes, very much so Jungkook. He found me when I ~ was lost. He saved me. I found the love of my life" you say.

I nod my head.

"Then I'm ~ happy, you are happy."

You smile at me one last time.

Your husband holds out his hand and you place your tiny precious one in his. The hand that should have been holding mine, but isn't. He's taking you away from me.

My tears flow hotly down my face.

"Goodbye my love. I'll love you till I draw my last breath. You were and will always remain the love of my life" I whisper to him.

I watch your husband take the card I gave you and place it in his back pocket. I would like to believe for safekeeping.

I stay and watch you walk away, arms wrapped around each other till I could see you no more.

My beautiful angel, I love you always and forever, goodbye my love.

I turn and walk back to my lonely life.

I'm living in the hell I created.