Part X

At the lunch time Ram joined his friend Phu to have lunch with him saying he didn't want to owe his senior any by sharing on King's lunch meal, that's why he decided to eat lunch in the school canteen instead.

But it's the other way around.

Guess that, anytime there is secrecy involved in a relationship, there's a cause for worry.

As for the mean time they entered the school cafeteria, it was crowded with first year and second year engineering students. The school cafeteria looks like a fast food joint were in there's a counter with a variety of delicious food to choose from.

Ram look around to see what the students were eating and all he can see was boiled meat and congee. He grab a tray beside the entrance of the cafeteria and waited in line. The line was slowly progressing and after few minutes of waiting, Ram and Phu reach the first section of the food counter which is the appetizers. As they look around the appetizers all they see was different types of salads. Since Ram is not a fan of green leafy vegetables, he decided to ask the cafeteria lady in charge of the section to give him a tomato salad and congee. As for Phu he ordered a suspicious looking boiled meat chicken soup and a watermelon.

After they got their lunch meal on a tray, they start looking for an empty seat and when they found one, they quickly went over to it and sat across each other.

Phu was already on the verge of losing his patience from starving.

The moment he picked up two fried eggs with his chopsticks and was about to stuff them in his open mouth…

"?"

Phu suddenly felt a gaze and froze. Still holding the fried eggs, he stealthily turned his eyes to Ram who ended up watching him eat with a shocked expression.

Nom, nom.

Slurp, slurp, slurrrrp!

Phu stuff his mouth with egg and picked the chicken up whole and picked it apart piece by piece.

Ram had never seen someone eat chicken soup as if it was a bowl of noodles.

"Eat slower. You're going to have problems digesting all that."

When Phu filled his empty cup with water, he paused for a moment and gulped it down in one shot. Ram shook his head and remained handsome and cold as before. He instantly lowered his head and muttered in a low voice with slight embarrassment.

Rather than going back to stuffing his face with chicken, Phu grabbed a napkin from their table and wiped his mouth.

Phu nodded naively, and then he rubbed his shriveled stomach and smacked his lips, "I have a question."

Ram's brows knit together tightly as he pondered deeply for a little time, and then he nodded and said, "What."

"Did something happen?" Phu smack his lips and berated in a low voice.

Ram remained emotionless when he heard this, but the corners of his mouth that were sharp and angular couldn't help but twitch before he said indifferently, "…Why do you think something happened?"

Phu shrugged before he said, "Today, you were a bit more hysterical than usual."

"Hys… What did you say?" Ram rolled his eyes and seemed as if he couldn't be bothered to make a fuss about it.