Beach Date

Within the next week Hoodie and Courtney have grown closer to each other. Steven decided to test the waters and go to the beach with Courtney.
   It's about a month before the whatever USA tour kicks off and Steven is anxious about having Courtney, a girl who dropped out of college because of the death bug pandemic, be her merch girl on tour.
"Listen Courtney, being a merch girl on tour is hard work, you have to deal with demanding fans especially with my first 50 fans to buy merch get to meet me"
"Oh I'm fine I was crazy like that when I saw you on the happy camper tour."  Courtney exclaimed.
"Okay great! I can't wait for you to see my new merch designs"  Steven said with excitement.

After Steven and Courtney's discussion about her being the merch girl the two decided to play in the ocean. Of course two people from the east coast don't know what's in the ocean and decide to continue to go deep in the ocean.

"Uhh hoodie I think I got stung by a jellyfish"
"What baby?" Steven was curious
"Yeah my foot stings and burns"' Courtney yelped.
"Okay Courtney I'll rush you up to the bathroom so uh you know.."

  Steven caries Courtney in his arms as she cries in pain to the woman's bathroom.

"Okay Courtney webmd told me to do this so here we go" Steven laughed
"This is literally straight out of a fanfiction I never thought that I would get peed on by hoodie allen"  Courtney said.
"Ahhh that feels better" Courtney said with relief.
"Okay well we should still go to the hospital to check it out" Steven said.
Steven carries Courtney to his car and they drive off to the hospital.

"Hi uh my friend here named Courtney just stung by a jellyfish I peed on it but I just want to get it checked out" Steven said with a panic.
Courtney is moaning in pain as he lifts her into a wheelchair.
"Okay take a seat and we will be with you shortly" the nurse said.
"So uh Steven / hoodie what are we?" Courtney asks
"I was just going to ask you about that- I think you're an amazing lovely fan but as I've gotten closer with you this past month I would love for us to be more than just a stan and a fav. So what do you say?"