february 5 - 2

Tashhs POV:

kian.

"hey babe, how're ya?" He has a really tight grip on my arm, pulling me side. 

" why are you avoiding me you bitch?!" kian asks looking mad

"uh. um. i uh..." I try to form words

" tash, we need you" mikey says, urgently.

" we'll sort this out later babe" kian says with a fake smile on his face.

Me and Mikey half run to keep up with Luke.

"Thank you for saving me, i needed it." I say to mikey with a surprisingly tiny voice. 

Mikeys POV:

"why are you avoiding me you bitch?!" I hear kian say to someone.. Tash!\

I need to get her out of there, before he possibly hurts her.

"tash, we need you" I say to her, looking upset. I grab her hand and she gladly takes mine. 

"we'll sort this out later babe" kian says back. god i wanna kill that guy. 

I thought they had a good relationship. They always look so happy. tash looks aout ready to cry, but pulls herself together. We run to catch up to Luke who walks oddly fast. 

"what the fuck?!" Luke says when he see's tash's bruised arm and her crying. 

" i'll exlplain later" i mouth to him.

we take tash to her merch table and sit her down. she doesnt look very good. 

" tash, did you take your pills this morning?" Luke asks her quietly. 

"no, can you go grab me them" tash says,  in a voice so .

I sit down next to tash and hold her hand. wrong right? i mean, she has a boyfriend. She doenst move her hand, she just smiled at me. 

"tash? are you alright?" I hear from behind us. 

Tashhhs POV:

" tash? are you alright?" i hear from behind mikey and I. who is sweetly holding my hand. I see connor.  I stand up and run towards him, jumping on him and giving him a hug. I dont let him go for a good 5 mins bc it's been a whole week since i saw him *sarcasm* 

"seriously, are you alright" connor looks extremely concerned. He knows all about me and kian troubles. I tell him all about this morning and mikey walkes up to us. 

"im sorry to interrupt but tash, youre needed on mainstage" mikey says to connor and i. " Im mikey, btw"

"i know i love your videos" connor smiles. " i'll see you later babe" connor winks at me. 

mikey escorts me to mainstage. we pass kian and he gives me an evil glare....