Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV
It was dark, quiet the only sounds I could hear were the sound of my heart beating and the crunching of the leaves from each step that I took. I was in the woods alone or well I thought I was only he was here and I knew what he had in mind and I wasn't ready for his games.
My eyes widened as I saw him he grabbed my wrist forcefully pulling me closer to him. I could feel his breath on my cheek sending shivers down my spine. I gulped quietly as he pushed me to the side. His dark brown eyes with specs of green locked with mine making my heart beat a mile a minute. My heart wasn't beating with butterflies or any of that it was full of worry. I blinked slowly to feel a stinging in the face. I looked up to see a smirk growing on his face from pure joy. He laughed to himself as he saw my tear stained eyes. Is this his type of fun? Hurting me till I lay lifeless on the ground? What ever makes someone else miserable is fun to him I suppose. I tried getting up with my limp body laying there, he waved at me and sprinted away the darkness took over as I felt water dripping onto my face.
Harry's POV
The dreary gray clouds surrounded the sky as I stood lost in a dark gloomy forest. Rain clattered onto the ground making my brown curls wet looking like a mop almost. Where was I? I heard laughter echoing in my ears which made me wonder was I alone? I ran past the dozens and dozens of trees trying to find the direction the laughter was in till I spotted a girl. She laid under a tree her eyes closed as she murmured to herself. She looked pale like the world was crashing down on her slowly without her knowing. I slowly walked over as she screamed breaking my ear drums which made me chuckle. But she seemed to be hiding something.